Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
When I clicked on any of the 3 photo thumbnails, I got the "sign up to view" message.

It doesn't matter. I'm not interested in someones customs anyway. Product is more important.

EDIT: So these are customs, being replicated and carded? And here I thought we were getting some form of base figure, or generic soldier type - that we might be able to customize ourselves. Clearly, I am wrong in my assumptions.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
When I clicked on any of the 3 photo thumbnails, I got the "sign up to view" message.

It doesn't matter. I'm not interested in someones customs anyway. Product is more important.

EDIT: So these are customs, being replicated and carded? And here I thought we were getting some form of base figure, or generic soldier type - that we might be able to customize ourselves. Clearly, I am wrong in my assumptions.

Yes, from me you will be getting something new.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
BTW: Jesse, am I right that you're also doing the vest and rifle from that 5-Point-Of-Articulation Night Fox driver figure that comes with the Retaliation Ninja cruiser vehicle?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011

that would have been great to see...

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is a handful of new stuff. Some mods from Obi-Shinobi

Attachments

• Darklon.jpg
    Darklon.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Dhelmet.jpg
    Dhelmet.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Halohelmet.jpg
    Halohelmet.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 25
  • OSvest.jpg
    OSvest.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 25
  • pouches.jpg
    pouches.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 28
  • OSpacks.jpg
    OSpacks.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 26

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
When will this stuff be up for sale.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey guys I'm still trying to get them uploaded. Had a power outage, freak storm. Nice to see you Darkhorse.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Oh I'm going to have to make another order!
Will any of the pouches fit Renegades Duke's slot on his thigh?
Didn't you have something "special" planned for Soundwave? :D

The pouches have to glued on and the soundwave was cast in color along with the tapes. It is posted on my site

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is the gravedigger vest. I haven't been able to put stuff up yet cause the power going off and on.

Attachments

• GD1.jpg
    GD1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 23
  • gd2.jpg
    gd2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 18
  • GD3.jpg
    GD3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 17

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Hi Jesse!
Great vest, that Gravedigger.
Is mine still on schedule?
Can hardly wait to see the finished vest.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man, that new vest came out great!

So much stuff I want to pick up, and i don't even have plans for it...it's just cool...lol

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Oh, snap... I think I can finely put my order in.

On another note, did you ever get the stuff that Slaymaker was sending, and if so, will you be putting it up in the store?

I've done a few things from slaymaker and they are in the store. I am doing almost all the stuff he sent in this week along with vehicle parts.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Thanks, for the update, TJ!

Now, I have to decide on whether to wait and see what all of Slaymaker's is being casted before putting in my order, or just going ahead and placing multiple orders...