Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I wanted to buy H130 and H135 to see what they were, because for that price they must be incredibly awesome... but even with the 50% off sale I thought the price was just a bit out of my range LOL.

HAHA... I was curious about those myself! But, yeah. Definitely too much, even 1/2 off, to take a gamble.

Add me to the Josh list...

Added.

Looks like this, but without the chin strap -

The helmet, LBV and backpack all look awesome. I should have bought some of those helmets. I'll have to get some.

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
I wanted to buy H130 and H135 to see what they were, because for that price they must be incredibly awesome... but even with the 50% off sale I thought the price was just a bit out of my range LOL.

I'd might take a gamble. Maybe they're actual severed human heads. After all, TJ has certainly cut the head off Broken Arrow. :D

-CC

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I didn't think a Huey pilot with a cap sounded right. Though the smooth nose Hueys came with pilots with a removable helmet as opposed to the original where it was a sculpted deal.

And while on the topic, I could sure use a Vietnam era fatigue cap.

And a MacGuyver head sculpt....

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey Obi...are you interested in doing a vest mod for me? I don't have the time right now. Just let me know.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I've been pretty quite as of late....I'm just really busy do some commission work. Should be done in a few days. I have tons of stuff ready to show off just need to finish this up first. I hate deadlines.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It is a toy that I'm making. I love doing it but I just don't like the deadline part. I have to deliver 125 pieces that it made from 7 molds so that's like 875 different parts. Ton of work.

MIKED

Enlisted
Aug 11, 2012
Just received my first order from Jesse and i was very impressed. I am an avid customizer and have had numerous poor experiences purchasing castings from other online purveyors. Jesse is a breathe of fresh air! The quality of the work is unprecedented and his attention to customer service is fantastic. He answered every e-mail I sent IMMEDIATELY and answered all of my questions and concerns. I will be making another huge order this weekend.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey Jesse, or anyone with it, does the Sgt Slaughter head have a cord on the campaign hat or is it just a band?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Are you able to cast legs? Would love to buy some Shock Trooper legs for some customs and did anyone ever send you shoulder holsters?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Just got one of my orders in from Jesse... There was a slight issue with one item (Jesse, check your PMs...) , but the casting on the helmets (I got like 5 of those Dusty/DG Duke helmets) was top-notch.

I'm currently redoing my O13 to match with the newer design. (The "greenshirt" design, anyways... Zap, Steeler, Clutch, Breaker, Short-Fuze, Grunt.) Not quite to the level that Cloud did, as I'm keeping mine closer to ARAH, but those damned helmets were a lifesaver, considering that the stock figures are getting tougher and tougher to come by.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I figured that...but I know a few people have been trying to get in touch with him lately.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey guys....before I get to pm and emails I just want to apologize to anyone that has been trying to get a hold of me for the last two days. I was on my way to TX to deliver a huge commission job. to keep it simple, car is down, my phone was stolen the stop before the breakdown. I don't know anyone's phone numbers and I have almost no cash. Well two days later a tow truck driver was nice enough to bring me the part I needed the two days later and didn't even let me pay him. Not that I had enough cash to. I really was in the middle of nowhere, lucky I didn't end up dead.

Well guys I am responding to pm but it might be a couple days and I don't have a phone for those of you guys that text or call.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm BAAAACCCK......I believe it was another caster trying to take me out. Glad to be back to civilization.

Give me a few days guys to get all the pm's knocked out.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The hell, Jesse?! Don't you know toys are an emergency? Not to mention a niche toy emergency, but customization emergency for a niche toy? So a niche rolled in a niche!

No worries man, I figured you had shit going on. BTW, my other order didn't show up when the post office finally delivered all my held mail TODAY (which was supposed to be delivered yesterday, not today.) I think it's stuck in USPS limbo.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know of a few casters that live in TX, and one specifically.. *cough*Aly*cough*... I smell conspiracy.

Indeed. He's fortunate he wasn't raped, made to listien to Tejano music while eating chili with beans (a blasphemy to most Texans)!

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Texas...listen in on www.joysradio.de, this coming Saturday, 17.00-18.00 hrs. my time. Country Roundup with yours truly...