Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Way to hot to cast, 110 degrees. Gonna have to stop for a while. Resin is curing in less than a min. My ac in the shop isnt cooling it down. I'll resume tonight.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It would be good for that. Not on my list but it's a viable idea.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Hey Jesse, I just placed an order and already payed (I'm Josh Dolgner). I know you've cast Star Wars heads that are not in the store. Is there some secret list somewhere? I post this here instead of a PM in case someone else knows where a secret list is. I see the link in your signature but there's not that many items in it, only a couple of Star Wars heads.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
The list isn't done yet but if you like me on FB through my site link it will be up soon. If you know what you want I'll see if I have it.

Hey Jesse, I just placed an order and already payed (I'm Josh Dolgner). I know you've cast Star Wars heads that are not in the store. Is there some secret list somewhere? I post this here instead of a PM in case someone else knows where a secret list is. I see the link in your signature but there's not that many items in it, only a couple of Star Wars heads.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
The list isn't done yet but if you like me on FB through my site link it will be up soon. If you know what you want I'll see if I have it.

Thanks I'll just wait until a later time and not bother trying to add it to this order. I know you're going to have more items I want in the future, so I will be ordering again anyway.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Hi Jesse,
today I received the Retaliation Wave 2 Roadblock with the awesome black vest and separate Rigger's Belt from Viperkingdom in China.
Want me to send it? The figure also came with two awesome blades, one Push Dagger blade and one fighting knife blade, both obviously set up for the battle kata hand grip.
I think you could easily rig a handle from another knife in these so you'd have two more knives for your range of items.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
A few more casts to add

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 18
  • SV.jpg
    SV.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 23
  • vest black.jpg
    vest black.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 18
  • vest1 black.jpg
    vest1 black.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Jinx.jpg
    Jinx.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 25

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmmm, Ya know I think that SE vest can be converted to a more traditional belt/suspenders combo.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Soundwave from the SDCC Hisstank

Attachments

• SW.jpg
    SW.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Wrongway

The Unwashed
Aug 8, 2012
Hey everyone. I'm new here and didn't see a intro section so I figured why not here. I've been buying his cast. Gotta say some of the best I've ever seen.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is a chest buster from Aliens 1:18 scale. Here you go Dropshipbob. I have to remold the face huger

Attachments

• Chest buster.jpg
    Chest buster.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Here is a chest buster from Aliens 1:18 scale. Here you go Dropshipbob. I have to remold the face huger

YESSSS!

I'm chompping at the bit to order but I'll wait till some of the other stuff is ready. Man oh man oh man!!!:proposetoast:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is a face huger that needs remolding but its still pretty cool and a MU Psylocke

Attachments

• psy.jpg
    psy.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 9
  • facehug.jpg
    facehug.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 14

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I have had such great support and success over the last few months. I want to thank everyone here by offering 30% off all orders from now until Sunday midnight PST. I have been working all day to try and put in place a discount code but paypal doesn't offer and and the web hosting use doesn't either.
So the only way I can do it is on all orders placed from now until Sunday at 12am PST I will automatically refund 30%. I will be keeping track closely so I don't miss anyone. Thanks everyone.

Its only for items I currently have on the site

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I have had such great support and success over the last few months. I want to thank everyone here by offering 30% off all orders from now until Sunday midnight PST. I have been working all day to try and put in place a discount code but paypal doesn't offer and and the web hosting use doesn't either.
So the only way I can do it is on all orders placed from now until Sunday at 12am PST I will automatically refund 30%. I will be keeping track closely so I don't miss anyone. Thanks everyone.

Its only for items I currently have on the site

That's awesome!

Is just for everybody across all boards or is this an exclusive to F118?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Me too...it's nice to see someone so customer focused do well...hope it gets even better for you Jesse

Hell Yea! Been a long time since a caster has been so customer orientated. You keep making that a focus and your business will thrive.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Thanks guys....I try to do just what I think is right. I know how I would like to be treated so that's what I strive for cause without you guys there's no me.
I am human and I do make mistakes but over all it's have been a small amount considering how many orders I have gotten just in the last three months. It has been an fun time, meeting a ton of new people, hope it keeps going. I love what I do. Anyone that doesn't know me this is what I do full time most of which is custom work and prototyping for people but I love it.