Toy exchange wish lists

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well hopefully you all dug it. It was a good turnout this year and thank you MW for lobbying. He did some leg work and really does like this event I think.

Fled, I imagine yours made it. If not, I think the postal services attempted to send it through a worm hole and it's stuck in time and space with my gift. :D

I already have a name for Ewok next year. Hell, I think he wanted to give a late present to someone in Virginia if I remember correctly. Something about Virginia sounds like vagina and flashlight or something like that.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
It was great! I really enjoy these kind of events that get the whole board involved. Thanks for organizing Major Tool :D

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Special thanks to EwokHunter for this awesome surprise gift!

Shock Trooper (MOSC)
Luke disguised as Imperial Trooper (x4)
Night Vipers
Para-Vipers
AT-ST Driver
Death Star Troopers

....and other awesome items that I honestly cannot remember, but truly appreciate!

Thank you again!!!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Special thanks to EwokHunter for this awesome surprise gift!

Shock Trooper (MOSC)
Luke disguised as Imperial Trooper (x4)
Night Vipers
Para-Vipers
AT-ST Driver
Death Star Troopers

....and other awesome items that I honestly cannot remember, but truly appreciate!

Thank you again!!!!

That bastard sent the ST to the wrong person!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You-know-who checked in, Major, got his gifts. Hopefully he'll be making a comeback, soon.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, he said he'll be around more this year. I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

Hell, even HE got something! I must have been bad the last two years. :D That or the curse doesn't like whoever is in charge of this event. *stupid curse*

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yea, he said he'll be around more this year. I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

Hell, even HE got something! I must have been bad the last two years. :D That or the curse doesn't like whoever is in charge of this event. *stupid curse*

My offer to send you stuff still stands. :D :p

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I already have a name for Ewok next year. Hell, I think he wanted to give a late present to someone in Virginia if I remember correctly. Something about Virginia sounds like vagina and flashlight or something like that.

Oh noooooooooeezzzzzzzz!!!!1! :eek:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
My offer to send you stuff still stands. :D :p

If you can find my address you are welcome to do so. I'm not stressing it though. I'm glad this went pretty smooth this year. We had more participants than active members. :D

Once I get some stuff sold and my car situation worked out I have plans for a contest and there may be a Zombie or two in there. I'm trying to get as many as possible.