Apr 12, 2011
Speaking of generous....

Thanks, Ctrl_Z!!!!!!

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Damn! That was really awesome!

Sure was. He paid a small fortune in shipping too. :eek:

Made my day to see that big box waiting for me. (Confused me a bit, actually, because Ctrl_Z used a BBTS box, and I was wondering if I had shipped my PoL in a drunken stupor a few nights back.) It was great to find so many unexpected goodies inside.

I guess you're never be too old to still feel like a kid on Christmas!

Thanks again, Sam!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Got my secret santa gift yesterday! I was going to post a picture, but my camera just died and I'm at work with no batteries (although you all know what these figures look like). It might not be till tuesday that I can post a pic.

Anyway, I got RoC Cobra Commander, weapons supplier Destro (with the purple/bluish suit and jack boots) and a Renegades Duke! Very generous for the sender to send three figures, and I love them all.

I wonder if I'm the person getting doubled up on? If so, I'd be happy to return one of the packages, I don't want to be a gift hog.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, hate that MB ended up doing that. I spent the last 3 weeks working 12-14 hour days plus Saturdays and TDY to 3 military installations and could not mail your items until this past Monday. Obviously I owe MB a huge favor now, and will get with him. What else arrived?

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
After a little mix up at the Post Office. I finally got my Secret Santa gift today. Thanks for the Halo Reach Elite Ranger. This figure is awesome. I'm trying to plan out a pic for him, so I'll keep you posted.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Good to hear BT!

Now everyone is should have stuff ( except me of course :rolleyes: ). One person should have their stuff by Saturday.

Thanks to all that participated. I know I might have been a pain but I just tried to get everyone to have items by the holiday. Thanks for dealing with me. Hope you all enjoyed it and if not please let me know what you feel could make it better. It was a good turnout for our little place on the interwebz.

Have a happy and safe holiday!

MB

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yes, thank you MB for doing this, sounds like it was a success!

Bravestarr, don't worry dude. I haven't received any other packages yet. The one that did arrive was from Chris Strunk. As I said, if another does show up, I'd be happy to return it or the previous package.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Well as I was sitting here opening my Secret Santa... I got a knock on the door and the neighbor brings me another secret santa package. So now I'm wondering, do you fine gents want me to send the unopened package back to sender or give it to my kid? Ultimately I'd like to hear from the sender (Mr Bear DE) but as far as ethics go, what do the rest of you say?

Return to sender

give to boy

what say you?

btw MB, your getting something sent your way soon. :)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Keep em' Akunin. I was just worried that it didn't go out in time but it did so your person came through. I just jumped the gun.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I'd like MB's address too. I wonder if Customs will let me ship some Vegemite his way...

I hear thats good on toast.. and other things!

I'd give his addy but not without his approval first...

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Ah yes. I'd also like to thank MB for setting all this up.

Thanks. It's much appreciated.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd thank you, but I didn't get anything. :D

It was good of you to organize, though.

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
Well as I was sitting here opening my Secret Santa... I got a knock on the door and the neighbor brings me another secret santa package. So now I'm wondering, do you fine gents want me to send the unopened package back to sender or give it to my kid? Ultimately I'd like to hear from the sender (Mr Bear DE) but as far as ethics go, what do the rest of you say?

Return to sender

give to boy

what say you?

btw MB, your getting something sent your way soon. :)

Well I'm glad you finally got it. FYI I sent stuff to my kids in Ohio on the same day and they didn't get it until today either. According to the Post Office 2-3 day priority isn't guaranteed. I really like how your post made me out to be a jerk..... NOT !

Last edited:

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Well I'm glad you finally got it. FYI I sent stuff to my kids in Ohio on the same day and they didn't get it until today either. According to the Post Office 2-3 day priority isn't guaranteed. I really like how your post made me out to be a jerk..... NOT !

I'm glad the neighbor didn't keep it! Sent his kid over with the package... if the little rugrat only knew what was inside.. :D Same little turd that made of with a bunch of my sons joes. Just so you know, the boy is getting what you sent. I wasn't able to give him any joe's this year at all and his eyes popped outta his head when I opened it.

Reading through all these posts, it just blows my mind the little group here is on the 1:18th. Happy Holidays.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
So everybody who made a wishlist got their stuff? That's pretty remarkable. Let's hear it for Anthony! Hip, hip...

So, is anybody going to own up to being a true Santa for Lantern Lad after he got punked by Ewok? KT?