Toy exchange wish lists

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
i hope that wasn't your Secret santa. wow. what the hell is extenz? I googled it and I really hope its not what came up on google.

Yep... that's what it is. And so far, that's it. I also forgot to mention the wind-up penis toy that was in the box too. If that is my secret santa gift, I'm going to talk with the moderators about not allowing them to participate.

Whoever M.W. from Pana Illinois is... I hope it's not one of us. Hope it was just some odd prank from someone... though I know no one, personally, from Illinois.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
You're welcome! It's not Christmas unless you get to unwrap a gift! :D I hope you get use out of the figures... customizing or army building!

And thanks again! I will! The Viper won't be touched (I like shiny things :D), but the Cobra trooper will probably end up on the custom table at some point!

Last edited:

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Yep... that's what it is. And so far, that's it. I also forgot to mention the wind-up penis toy that was in the box too. If that is my secret santa gift, I'm going to talk with the moderators about not allowing them to participate.

Whoever M.W. from Pana Illinois is... I hope it's not one of us. Hope it was just some odd prank from someone... though I know no one, personally, from Illinois.

well, well, well. Guess the cat's out of the bag. So I might as well do some explanin'. Then some laughing.

1st, everyone here, and I mean EVERYONE knew the risk of getting me as your Secret Santa. However, I was planning on sending on whoever I got, that stuff, along with something from their wishlist.

BUT, my giftee didn't have a wishlist, per se. only 2 specific, HTF things. Now, as you so eloquently put it, "looking to get free toys" I wasn't looking to get anything, I was looking to help out others here. But was I wasn't about to do, was drive all over hells half acre looking for 2 Specific figures.

As for those "Used Marvel Lego" figures, those were not USED anymore than what people were asking for in the terms of loose figures. I opened them and put them on a shelf. I thought they were somewhat cool and I had extras. But if you what to assault loose figures as they are used like a worn out gym sock, then several people here got some crappy gifts I will imagine.

Now, Had you come on to this site or even this thread up to 2 weeks prior of me shipping said package. you would have seen people requesting others to update their wishlist and MAYBE have taken a hint to your simpleton 2 figure list. But no, you added more shit to it the day you received my package.

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
well, well, well. Guess the cat's out of the bag. So I might as well do some explanin'. Then some laughing.

1st, everyone here, and I mean EVERYONE knew the risk of getting me as your Secret Santa. However, I was planning on sending on whoever I got, that stuff, along with something from their wishlist.

BUT, my giftee didn't have a wishlist, per se. only 2 specific, HTF things. Now, as you so eloquently put it, "looking to get free toys" I wasn't looking to get anything, I was looking to help out others here. But was I wasn't about to do, was drive all over hells half acre looking for 2 Specific figures.

As for those "Used Marvel Lego" figures, those were not USED anymore than what people were asking for in the terms of loose figures. I opened them and put them on a shelf. I thought they were somewhat cool and I had extras. But if you what to assault loose figures as they are used like a worn out gym sock, then several people here got some crappy gifts I will imagine.

Now, Had you come on to this site or even this thread up to 2 weeks prior of me shipping said package. you would have seen people requesting others to update their wishlist and MAYBE have taken a hint to your simpleton 2 figure list. But no, you added more shit to it the day you received my package.

Simpleton 2 figure list? Nice. Classy.

You know, you're right though, I should have updated it sooner, my bad. I was hoping that perhaps, that wasn't a secret santa gift, just some kind of prank. As to coming on here sooner to update the list, I have a beyond full-time job that doesn't allow me the freedom to come on here as often as I would like... so again, my bad.

Thanks for trying though, I guess my sense of "humor" is just lacking...

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Mine too. It was like an avalanche after the rocks start rolling - you know it's going to happen and can't stop it, so you just gotta get out of the way...

Run away! Run away!

Should we take up a community collection to get LL something he actually wants?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll keep an eye out for a Viper to send him. Should be able to find one.

He just didn't take Ewok's warning seriously. Yes, folks, he REALLY WILL send that kind of stuff. :)

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Mine is going out on Monday!!! Woo Hoo!!!

MAJ Blood, I will email you the tracking number!!!

Thank you, BTW, for the awesome gift!!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mine is going out on Monday!!! Woo Hoo!!!

MAJ Blood, I will email you the tracking number!!!

Thank you, BTW, for the awesome gift!!!

I should send you these 3 AVs.

If I decide against doing a AV/ST hybrid I think I may. :p

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You know me, always a hard-on for STs (and 25th Viper parts)and 1:18 junk.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Got mine sent out today, sadly I wasn't able to wrap it (wrapping one armed just wouldn't have looked right). So to whomever gets it, just pretend that the white box is really covered with candy canes and holiday cheer shit... and hope you like it. :)

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Coolio!

Gives me a reason to grab 30th Vipers.

Last edited:

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
My stash was sent out this morning. The giftee should get it by Monday or Tuesday. Enjoy!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i got a surprize Tele Viper in the mail today...AWESOME!...

curiously though, i also got ONE plane ticket for X-mas vacation to leave town alone...wonder what thats all about??? eh well, its a free vaca...Bethany can take care of herself...she can enjoy some quite alone time :D

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011

Well damn it, there go my hopes of finally getting that Storm Shadow :rolleyes:
(no idea who has my name)

I did finally get out to look around and the local Wally mart went from 4 peg hooks of joes down to 1 since the stockers just had to throw a shit ton of Thundercats out. Have yet to see wave 3 retail.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Mine was waiting when I got home.

A 30th Cobra Viper and Hazard Viper, and an Ultimate Soldier Eastern Warrior and Royal Marine.

Flippin' sweet! Thanks, Secret Santa!

I feel like such a cheapskate now, having sent only two carded figures to my giftee.

Attachments

• 121220114049_1.jpg
    121220114049_1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 14
My gift just arrived. And I couldn't be happier. Very generous.

I'll be saving them for Christmas. (Hoping to take some Dio pics with the rest of the figures I get.)
Thanks, Matt. And a very merry Christmas to you!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I feel like such a cheapskate now, having sent only two carded figures to my giftee.

Me too. If I'd known it was a competition, I'd picked up a couple more figs. At least they're two I consider best in the line. But next year IT'S ON!!! :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Mine was waiting when I got home.

A 30th Cobra Viper and Hazard Viper, and an Ultimate Soldier Eastern Warrior and Royal Marine.

Flippin' sweet! Thanks, Secret Santa!

Glad you like it Bro! Surprised it got there so quick..

I got a package today from VA. Not sure if it's from here or the Tank. Once I open it and find out... I will post pics.