Toy exchange wish lists

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
It will be easy for the person that receives from me to know who I am here on the board...I thought about PMing him to let him know the DC number...it should be there tomorrow.

I sure hope he likes it...

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
should have mine out in a few days, things have been hectic so my apologies in advance for being a little slow

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
According to tracking info, my giftee got his package yesterday. Either he is still in shock over the contents, blaming his friends over the contents, trying to explain to his wife/GF about the contents, or is USING the contents.

*breathes sigh of relief*

It wasn't me... :D

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
If my secret santa hasn't already shipped, I forgot to mention that I'm still looking for BBI (or other modern looking) pilots for my Tomcat (as well as the PoC Hawk I've been begging for).

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
got my package, told my son to not look while I opened it just to be safe, and man, was I shocked to find a boatload of some wicked LEGO figures. Star wars ones. many have what seem to be customized.

Definitely a nice addition to my son's and mine collection.

awesome stuff.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I think they are all customs. :D Plus BLASTERMAN (who has a different name here) SW LEGO blasters. :D

Merry Christmas!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I have the package ready to ship... just have to get my sick ass to the post office.. maybe Saturday morning

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
You daggum bunch of overachievers are making me look bad. I'm still waiting for part of my gift to be shipped to me...it's in transit, so it should be here soon. My recipient will get it pretty close to the deadline, but since it's specifically what he asked for, I'm sure he won't mind the wait.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I'll be shipping mine out the next time I make it to town... so just a few days. :)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
For those waiting, you got about a week left to get the item there by the holidays.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Just wait until they start closing POs.

Yea, they are trying to do that to mine. They had a town meeting and filled up the larger post office with people. Funny thing is there is a way smaller office a few miles away from the one they want to divert traffic to and won't shut it because it's in the rich area. So all of us who don't use a car get screwed while the pricks that are sitting in an 8 bedroom house by the lake keep a PO that has maybe 12 customers a day. Awesome.

Also, anyone who flakes will have their address given to Ewok.

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
Hahahaha! Awesome. I got my gifts today! Dude even wrapped them! Thanks!!!! :D

You're welcome! It's not Christmas unless you get to unwrap a gift! :D I hope you get use out of the figures... customizing or army building!

I received a package last week... don't know if it's from my secret santa or not... there was no note... but it promptly went into the trash. Could have at least tried. Used Marvel lego figures and Extenz? Really?

If that wasn't my secret santa, and just some random package, then my apologies. If it was, I don't know if I'll participate next year. Just seems like a way to get free Joes for throwing out crap that was in your basement.

Last edited: