Toy exchange wish lists

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If I want to put up a list 5 weeks after Jesus Day then I'm gonna fucking do it!

You don't own me!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe that's part of my evil plot, to be inundated with the worst figure in PoC!

*cues creepy lab music*

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd forgotten those other douchebags. Might be because I saw Destro way more often.

The local HEB is lousy with that SS.

Looking at Destro on G'sJ about the only useful piece is the goggles.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Any chance you could scoop up all the leftover Jungle Vipers and Conrad "Duke" Hausers that are wasting space at my local stores?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I almost wish I could come up with a platform for a pair of the JV's L-39.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not really into sci-fi armor or winter figures. Anorak Snake Eyes from the 25th is infinitely more useful in that regard.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
UPDATE 11/17: Everyone should have a name and address now. Please try to send by 12/15 at the latest and any international ships should try by 12/10 or sooner if possible. Please send me a DC# once your item(s) deploy. Thank you all for participating!

You all have names and addresses. First post is updated with the same message as the one above this.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
man, the "wishlists" are rather thin. I know people couldn't really think of what you want and stuff, but you could be more broad instead of specific.

Thus, the person I got is gonna have to suffer the same fate as asking me on here if that's the best I can do when I post a pic. :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
man, the "wishlists" are rather thin. I know people couldn't really think of what you want and stuff, but you could be more broad instead of specific.

Thus, the person I got is gonna have to suffer the same fate as asking me on here if that's the best I can do when I post a pic. :D

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Ewok, heres my list- Blonde woman, 5ft 6 in to 6 ft 6in, nice boobs(priority #1), ~120 lbs. betwen 20 and 28

How's that

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
My wishlist is pretty general.

I'll be happy for any PoC/30th army builder, especially Blueshirts, Vipers, or Shock Troopers. Would also appreciate Alley Vipers, PoC Hawk, IG's or PoC Dusty.

Any vintage ARAH Cobra army builders would be loved as well. ;)

Any of the above can be sent loose to save on shipping. I'm an opener.

Edit:
If I'm lucky enough to get a customizer as my Secret Santa, any unique home-made figure would automatically become a prize possession in my collection. Vintage homages or realistic military-updates a plus. Just saying... :D

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My wishlist is pretty general.

I'll be happy for any PoC/30th army builder, especially Blueshirts, Vipers, or Shock Troopers. Would also appreciate Alley Vipers, PoC Hawk, IG's or PoC Dusty.

Any vintage ARAH Cobra army builders would be loved as well. ;)

Any of the above can be sent loose to save on shipping. I'm an opener.

Edit:
If I'm lucky enough to get a customizer as my Secret Santa, any unique home-made figure would automatically become a prize possession in my collection. Vintage homages or realistic military-updates a plus. Just saying... :D

You would have loved me.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA

*shudders*

Please don't let it be me...
Please don't let it be me... :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
doesn't matter to me, just want GI JOE products. Anything from the POC, renegades or 30th line.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Send whenever you please, Medd. If you want them to wait just put an "open" date on the package.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I have to keep coming back here to remind myself about this. I'ma try and send out my gift over the thanksgiving weekend. .. Maybe I'll do it on my birthday. That'll be a good gift to myself. Doing something nice for someone.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
More confirmations have been given to me. Plenty of time yet kids but don't politic too long.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Those Bravo team figures actually look pretty damn nice. I've been up in the air on them but they seem to fit in fairly well. Excellent "shelf o' parts swap" there. Although, that shelf on the right looks a hair low. :p

Those Thundercats figures seem real nice for display. How are the paint apps on them?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I haven't taken pics yet, but my Secret Santa sent me the MU Cyclops I've been looking for, and a Renegades Duke and Firefly. Thanks!

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Those Bravo team figures actually look pretty damn nice. I've been up in the air on them but they seem to fit in fairly well. Excellent "shelf o' parts swap" there. Although, that shelf on the right looks a hair low. :p

Those Thundercats figures seem real nice for display. How are the paint apps on them?

LOL. I caught pure hell finding a part of the stud that didn't have electrical wire going through it. Hence the reason that shelf is a hair lower. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

The Thundercats have surprisingly good paint apps. I was really shocked by that. I've never known Bandai to be stellar in that department.

Are the secret santa's supposed to remain a secret, at least until everyone gets there's? Or are we never supposed to know?