Transformer Question

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
I found this at TRU this morning and was thinking of picking it up. Looks bad ass. Can anyone tell me anything about it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 14

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Just another repaint. If you want a real MP Seeker like Starscream or Skywarp, I'll give one up at cost.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
He's the strange pick that Hasbro chose to "reboot" the US Masterpiece Transformer line. He's a 4th or 5th tier character at best, not sure why on earth they chose such a random character as MP01 for the domestic relaunch.

He's one of the many "background" seeker jets (similar to Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp) nicknamed the "Rainmakers", if I'm not mistaken. Hellion and nacho give many more shits than I do about him, because I happily passed on him.

I do like their new packaging though. Hopefully they'll stay consistent from here on.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
They should have went with Sunstorm before this one. The Classic's one sat on shelves for years too.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I haven't actually seen one in person yet, but I also don't really visit TRUs that often anymore, either, due to the Joe drought and high concentration of nerds and scalpers in my area.

But the second I do, I'm going to go "BLUH!" and not buy it because it's hideous.