Transformers Prime

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
anyone else watching it still?

i loath how they take them damn kids everywhere they go to fight giant robots and potentially get smashed...really stupid plot devise...

oh, and eyebrows....grrrr, so stupid!

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
its ok nothing grate, honestly i hate cgi cartoons they just seem very limited in scope ,i feel like if you cant do it right just dont do it ,that being said im forced to watch it every week .......f'in kid lol

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
I watched the first couple of episodes when it came out. I really can't stand the CGI stuff. Although the kids I can understand, since it's a cartoon they're there for the target audience to identify with. Make them feel part of the action.

I agree though it is pretty annoying. I'm not the biggest TF fan as as far as collecting and keeping up on stuff, but I know if the Joes in Renegades started toting around a couple of kids I would absolutely hate it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
anybody watch it tonight?...havent gotten around to it yet...just wondering if it was any good, if anyone new showed up...

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
it was decent no new characters mostly little kids running from a zombie skyquake starscream gets his ass kicked and every one learns an important lesson at the end blah blah ,

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
yeah it would have been nice ,they should just make a show like the war for cybertron game , just have big fuckin robots kickin ass allover the place, if youve gotta have humans just let them run around in the back ground screaming while the fightings going on

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
So are the toys coming out now? I see that some people have them already, but I can't find them anywhere I look. Anyone find them yet?

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
So are the toys coming out now? I see that some people have them already, but I can't find them anywhere I look. Anyone find them yet?

There at TRU only right know as a "preview" wave. I have found them, there going to be hard as hell to find IMO.