two females

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
This first one was inspired by Fled's custom. It's not supposed to by Scarlett, just a female mechanic. I plan on using her as a mechanic for the Bertie I have, but I haven't decided if that's going to be part of a Joe-verse or not.
Kitty Pride body
Renegades Tunnel Rat legs and coveralls
Renegades Ripcord hands
RoC Scarlett head

Gave the clothes a brown wash and created some smudges to simulate grease and grime on her exposed skin, she is a mechanic after all!

This one was done at the same time as the one above, since I had Kitty's head popped off, I thought it might make a good likeness for an Alien/Ripley custom that I've worked on and off on for months. I think it could work for Ripley or a generic female Joe.

I had the arms and cleavage painted to match a previous head, but I think the sking color matches the KP head pretty closely.

MU KP head
Lady J 25th body

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm, lots of folks doing the female torso/TR lower thing. May need to do a wave-off on my take.

I like that Kitty head. Makes me think I should have grabbed that Pyslocke I saw yesterday.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Hmm, lots of folks doing the female torso/TR lower thing. May need to do a wave-off on my take.

I like that Kitty head. Makes me think I should have grabbed that Pyslocke I saw yesterday.

It was really easy to meld the MU/Joe parts to each other, just as Fled said. Although I almost broke off one hip pin on the MU figure trying to get the TR leg on it. And the hip pins on the female MU figures are plastic, so if I broke that off I'd it would be a pain in the ass to fix.

Nice, though I HATE the available bare lady arms...

I agree. In the pictures the MU figure has horrible elbows while those on the LJ are much nicer. I don't know why Habro has such trouble with uniformity among their lines.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
And I just noticed this, for some reason, the mechanic leans to one side. Must have been a screw up on my behalf when I attached the coveralls.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It was really easy to meld the MU/Joe parts to each other, just as Fled said. Although I almost broke off one hip pin on the MU figure trying to get the TR leg on it. And the hip pins on the female MU figures are plastic, so if I broke that off I'd it would be a pain in the ass to fix.

I broke my TR taking his trying to get that piece off. I don't plan on using a Mu torso. There simply isn't enough detail.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
How much detail do you need, it's got boobs, that's all anyone will notice!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Heh, that may work for some places, but not for me. Now that I think of it it may be a good use for that Heartwrencher torso, as I'm never gonna find a good set of legs for it.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I don't know if the legs I mentioned were for your Heartwrencher, but did you ever look into the greenshirt lowers? Hell, the uppers AND the lowers would work well for a female.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
BDU trousers really aren't appropriate for this situation.

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
Finally , now I want 12 of each (wink!)

But really, I'm still waiting on my female marine, and chopper pilot (NOT THE AVATAR ON, SHE NOT HOT LIKE THE ACTOR)!

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
great looking customs...the second one looks like kelly brook[and that's never a bad thing!]imo.well done.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Thanks XXXX. And I just did an image search for Kelly Brook....yowzas!
:animal: