Unimax 1:18 Red Faction figures

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The figures look great! The aliens will be bought. Hopefully they do some throw-backs to the first game!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wish they'd unveil their Ghost Recon line. That sounds like something I could rape for lots of fodder.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Not too bad really, I've only just gotten some Crysis 2 figures (lookoing to get some of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood series too), but more Unimax Video game related figures is welcome in my book.

Pity it's Red Faction: Armageddon and not Guerilla (Armageddon has practically put an end to the Red Faction series as far as THQ is concerned). Still will buy some if I can, especially the aliens and Marauders.

I don't think we'll see any Ghost Recon figures till the game comes out (and it looks pretty good, the online multiplayer reminds me of Metal Gear Online).

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Those look pretty nice. The articulation seems pretty close to what Hasbro is doing. It would be nice to see some modern warfare type figures if they are doing stuff. Any idea on a price?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those look pretty nice. The articulation seems pretty close to what Hasbro is doing. It would be nice to see some modern warfare type figures if they are doing stuff. Any idea on a price?

Should be in-line with all of Unimax's other game figures.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Ok. I've never really checked them so I'm not familiar with the pricing. Next time I am at Target I'll have to give them a look.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
8.00 bucks.

It's a tough price, but the Crysis 2 stuff tended to be large aliens or come with quite a few accessories.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Wish they'd unveil their Ghost Recon line. That sounds like something I could rape for lots of fodder.

WHA??? I could go for some ghost recon figures. Hopefully they makr modern russians and terrorists too! Whats the new game about, do they have a trailer for it yet?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'm digging the wrap on the guy with goggles. The tattoo'd guy looks pretty sweet too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Too bad they aren't doing an Ace Combat line *looks up and whistles*

I still think the OpFor figures could be useful.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I'll pretend I didn;t hear anything about an ace combat figure line. It'll be a hard one to block from my mind but I'll try. I'd buy the shit outta those figures!!!!! These GR ones could be cool too though, as long as they are similar to the bravo team stuff, were they look realistic, and not like the figures this thread is about(well, was about till I came along :))

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Well thats a little bit of a let down. Still looks pretty cool if I can get over invisi-people.

There is also a pretty good online team vs team multiplayer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EQeTkdyoc

That suppressing fire actually fucks your view up. I like.

And some hands on demo from E3 this year, sorry it has lots of yammering from the hosts talking and talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MqZDmsCJd-0#t=46s

Has Up to 4-player co-op.

Still a little bummed it isn't the original game and it's expansions :(

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Found these today. Picked up the Darius character. Decent construction. Like Midge said, they're a mix of 25th and ARAH (single joint knees) articulation. I may pick up the Winters character in the future.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*Yawns*

They need to just make with the goddamn Ghost Recon figures.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The bug figures are awesome! I just wish it would stop raining so I could go out and take pictures or some shit of them!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They're doing Future Soldier as far as I know, so I'm dubious on how "Russian" any of them are gonna be.