Universe Asunder: ...and I will strike down upon thee...

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Regent of the Sun, Archangel of the Divine Presence, Presider over Gehenna, Archangel of salvation, Destroyer of the hosts of Sennacherib.

He stands at the Gate of Eden with a fiery sword, the Archangel who watches over thunder and terror. He led Abraham to the West, and He checked the doors of Egypt for lamb's blood during the plague.

In the Apocalypse, He will hold the key to the Pit during the End Times and appear as the Archangel of Repentance, pitiless as any demon.

He is Uriel, the Flame of God.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

Uriel here is the Fire Orange Vitruvian HACKS male Blank with some bits from the flame demon Inferno Fury Xevoz figure. Like so many clear plastic figures, the Inferno Fury is cracking here and there, ready to shatter. So I got a jump on his impending doom to make this guy. I drilled a couple holes in the Blank's back to take the peg posts for the flame wings, and replaced the sword hilt with a styrene rod that fit in his hands better. I also cut the ankles out of his sandled feet and flipped them onto the bottom of his calves, then cut the ankles out of his bare feet to give him the rocker ankles, just to see how they'd work on a Hack. Which they do fine, for me.

I tried to drill out the Fury's helmeted head for him to wear, but the plastic was melting in place more than drilling out and I stopped trying. I also felt it would be weird for him to wear just face armor while being otherwise nude. I'm going to hold onto it until my accessory sets come in to see if it works as part of a more complete armor set.

Then an orange and red wash to give his details some pop, et voilá; Uriel.