Universe Asunder: Assassin through Time

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Following their being cursed by Athena for Medusa's 'transgression', the Gorgon sisters grew to hate and despise one another, furthering their collective tragedy. Each of them increased their magical powers and gathered armies of a variety of natures. As the eldest, Stheno's mystic power was generally the greatest; and she selected a random man to be a stealth assassin targeted at Medusa.

Stheno raided an Egyptian pharoah's tomb and stole bandages from his corpse to bind her victim's soul into his body, after she strangled him to death. She wrote curses and commands in an alien language on a black bandage across the victim's eyes to prevent his soul from escaping no matter the damage his body may take in pursuit of Medusa's death.

Always wary for threats, Medusa has learned how to cast the assassin into a time portal, although she's unable to control his temporal destination. Thus, though he has attacked her across 5,000 years, he never tires or desists his pursuit of her across the centuries and stars.

The Assassin is a paste of bits from a Soul Caliber Voldo statue onto the Dr Rex body.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Agreed!

I've got Ivy that line, and I'm glad to see more than her head could be useful.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
I've no idea where I got Voldo from, probably an ebay junk lot. But judging from his size I'd recommend bashing Ivy onto an MU SheHulk/Valkyrie for better scaling. Ivy's bits will still likely be a bit big, but I'm thinking she'd be positiviely hydrocephalic on a tyipcal chick figure.