Universe Asunder: Mokoro the Freebooter

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Mokoro the Freebooter. Once the second eldest son of Chief Bakunji of the Wakandagan tribe, Mokoro was orphaned and enslaved when his city was overrun.

His parents and elder brother were killed and he, his two younger brothers, and all five of his sisters were taken far away to desert lands and split up to be slaves guaranteeing the complacency of his home tribesmen.

But now it's been ten years and he's earned his freedom through service in gladiatorial games and he seeks his siblings, where ever they may be in all the world; to return home and rebuild his land...

Mokoro is the Walnut Brown (I think, or the Treebark Brown) HACK Male bashed with bits from two Schleich Dragon Spies, which came with the Big Knight's Castle but are available singly. All the armor comes off one figure, but the blades on his 'batleth' are axes from two (sorry, you asked too late to get one, Jason!). I used some of the same white cheesecloth I sed to make the tunic for the Son of the Gorgon, and drizzled blackwash on it to stain it black. The facemasked Blank head was used for the swappable head glued into the cloak hood. I decoed both faces with red handprint war paint on his right side. And I omitted the ab-cylinder to restore some degree of torso movement which is limited by the girdle.