Universe Asunder: Palpatine Ascendant

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
The soul of the being history records as 'Palpatine' is eons older than generally known, and his true name may be lost to even himself. As an Altairan Ancient, Palpatine was a member of the first sentient species in the universe, and was a zealous warrior in the Wars of Transcendance as a general for the Ori faction. His mania in the war stunned even his allies feared his ambitions and what he could and would do if he were allowed to Ascend to the higher realms of disembodied existence.

Disallowed from Ascending, once Palpatine's original body died (an incident lost to history), his soul wandered the great empty voids between the stars of his home galaxy, which we Terrans have labeled Triangulum because it forms a triangle with our own Milky Way and Andromeda. Over the eons, Palpatine learned how to inhabit a wide variety of other being's bodies, whether inhabited by their native soul or after its passing.

Many times over, he had to rebuild a life in the corporeal world, regaining political and military power across worlds, star systems, and indeed the entirety of Triangulum; only to be felled by rebellious forces. Along the long journey of his lives, Palpatine learned a myriad of secrets about the inner workings of the universe, and came to master them all; but always his own ego and avarice for power and revenge was his failing.

Now we come to the modern ages. Now has Palpatine come to rule the noble and mighty Kree. In centuries past, he engineered the eradication of Kree females to bring the remaining men under his sway. The species continues as a race of clones, inter-mixing the male strains to create ever-more powerful and obedient warriors. Palpatine uses the Kree to 'farm' mightier-and-mightier bodies to inhabit as his great mystic powers burn them out, in a quest to create or find a perfect body that can contain the full use of those powers, and allow his to Ascend bodily to finally wreak revenge upon his fellow Ancients in their disembodied heaven.

And now, traveling with his mighty Kree army in his gargantuan star-encompassing Dyson Sphere warship, Palpatine has learned there is a last Kryptonian living on a small world known as Earth...

Palpy here is a mishmash of the head from the old EU Dark Empire figure of Palpatine's clone, with an ankle from a Playmates Star Trek figure for his neck. I forget whose chest is under the armor cribbed from one of the Motion Revive Kamen Riders, but it's likely from Dr Rex like the abdomen is. The legs are from a NightCreeper, while the arms are from a first-movie Thor. The drape is fabric-craft.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Yeah, I've been incorporating all the Clones I've got into my current playverse by making them Kree. Adding crests and painting them blue is fairly quick and easy.