Universe Asunder: the Binary Shi'ar Powerhouse

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
The composite being known as Warstar is a defense unit from the planet Colu, located nearby to the Shi'ar Empire's Capital planet, some 50 light years closer to the galactic center. B'nee, the smaller unit, and C'cil, the larger unit; have a shared operating consciousness that is in constant update mode while the units are within range of one another via a split photon subspace connection. In the rare circumstances their connection is blocked, B'nee retains the primary identity but C'cil reverts to a non-conscious secondary identity concerned with unit preservation and reuinification with B'nee. The units would need to be separated by greater than 1,650 light years or some form of subspace interference for B'nee to revert, and it's only happened twice in their overall 562 Terran years of operation; of which 213 have been in service with the Shi'ar Imperial Guard.

***edit: I forgot some stuff I wanted to say!***

While the C'cil unit is engineered for brute-force combat, it has an extreme level of dexterity and is capable of fluid leaps and gyrations to give SSpider-man and Nightwing pause. While the Richards/Stark Strength&Invulnerability scale tops out at Class 100, that's a limit of Terran technology and C'cil rates on the corresponding Shi'ar at a measureing equal to Class 528 if the Richards/Stark scale were capable of such.

In combat, the B'nee unit specializes in stealth sabotage, especially of enemy computer systems. He is carried in a special rider's mount on C'cil's back, but often slips away once combat has begun. B'nee prefers to hide in shadowy nooks, but rates equivalent to Class 63 as a hand-to-hand combatant in his own right, and should not be discounted in a fight.

C'cil is a bash of the MU Juggernaut and IM2 Hulkbuster, with the 'Buster head and limbs bashed onto the Juggy torso. I also swapped in the Juggy forearms to fix the woefully too-short 'Buster forearms. I thought I'd taken more than one pre-paint WIP pic, but this is the only one I find now, dang it.

B'nee is a bash of a MegaBloks Promethean trooper with a Spartan's hindarms and thighs to make him a bit lankier, and a waist swivel cut in because torso artic of *some* level is simply mandatory for minimally qualifying as a real action figure, imho.

Last edited: