USS Flagg LEGO style- WIP

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I have begun the arduous task of building a USS Flagg, LEGO scale. I am planning on doing it at the same ratio to LEGO minis as the original is scaled to 4" figures.

I believe I have the equations figured out correctly at a 55% reduction rate. I used the LEGO digital designer program to help design it since they have every piece available on this.

Here is a pic I took of it (need the LDD software in order to view saved images)

Not exact in design, but close enough what with the pieces I have to use.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
going to try to make it look like a mini Flagg in all aspects. the deck is going to be the hardest part since it's just a large flat area. I do want to raise it just like the toy version and have working jet lift, all the guns, liftable launch plate, etc.

the tower should be a little easier since it's just a building.

After designing this part, I can see exactly the parts I need. really a nifty thing to play with. I even let my daughter play with it and make stuff. But it got a little confusing for her.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I have to wonder where the line is between complete nerddom and trying to maintain some semblance of public-perceived 'normalcy'.

Take Zipidi for example, he turned a whole damn room into Hoth! That's some epic nerd status right there, but his wife loves him still and generally seems to be a moderately adjusted fellow. It's like he went past the "Epic Nerd" line on the chart and made his way around again to some kind of 'normalcy'.

I think you can see it in some of the members here, some people have whole rooms dedicated to dioramas or customs or.. whatever.. and others just have small sections of their desk reserved for 'toys' or try to fit them in wherever the rest of the world will allow them to.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
I have to wonder where the line is between complete nerddom and trying to maintain some semblance of public-perceived 'normalcy'.

Take Zipidi for example, he turned a whole damn room into Hoth! That's some epic nerd status right there, but his wife loves him still and generally seems to be a moderately adjusted fellow. It's like he went past the "Epic Nerd" line on the chart and made his way around again to some kind of 'normalcy'.

I think you can see it in some of the members here, some people have whole rooms dedicated to dioramas or customs or.. whatever.. and others just have small sections of their desk reserved for 'toys' or try to fit them in wherever the rest of the world will allow them to.

what about those of us who buy who buy houses and while looking, we make sure the spare rooms and/or basements would make great toy rooms? in fact, it's why I bought this 5 bedroom house.