VAMP Mk II - Ressurected Post-Collapse

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
So to stick with the theme of The Compound, and the pending photo story, I started thinking about vehicles that the band of survivors might be able to resurrect. I also wanted to try my hand at customizing a vehicle and working with styrene.

Here is my first shot at making on a custom vehicle. It is based on a spare 50th VAMP I had. While the work isn't done, it is pretty close... just a bit more paint and some more accessories, and I'll post final pics of it with The Compound.

After finding the vehicle abandoned near a destroyed military base, they used whatever was around and rigged up a more useful back end to the truck since the missile launcher would be useless:

Here it is next to an original VAMP Mk II, to highlight little bit of suspension lift:

Last edited:

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Well, the VAMP Mk II is nearing completion...

However, I'm contemplating major surgery on it, now. Trying to shoehorn a dude into the driver's seat is way too much of a hassle! I'm not sure how it'll turn out, if I'm capable of building a whole cockpit for the truck, or if it is even worth it, so we'll see.

I think the details are really starting to come together and make for a cool truck, though:

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis