Vikor, one of many He-Mans. Photo Review.

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Vikor, one of many He-Mans.

I love the Masters of the Universe figure called Vikor and am fascinated that there are several He-Mans across time.

I received Conan er…Vikor on Monday and love the Masters of the Universe Figure. He is the He-Man of the North and the original concept of He-Man from what I understand.

Surprisingly, they do have Frost Giants in the Conan world as well. They were in Conan before the Thor canon during the Marvel run. They were first known of when published in a short story called. “The Fantasy Fanâ€￾ (March 1934) as "Gods of the North" by Robert E. Howard.

Vikor gets into defensive position:

He gets his chance and goes in for a fatal hit.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Vikor puts the Frost Giant out of his misery:

He hails his victory:

Tytus rushes on to back up Vikor in a stand off against Gygor and a Shadow Beast:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
cool pics...who needs He-Man when you have Titus?...hes HUGE!

and DCUC needs to re-do Grodd with that Gygor head

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I personally do not like the multiple he-man concept, but that's just me. (I hate Dick Grayson as the replacement Batman too.) I have avoided all the characters not set in the Prince Adam era. That pre-history King Greyskull stuff just doesn't work for me. (but I don't like SW prequel stuff either).

But what I DO like is this figure. I bought it because it was obviously Conan. I only wish that the helmet was removable or that it had come with an alternate helmet-less head. But that's a nitpick. The figure is great, and I totally planned to have my MU frost giant fight him, so bravo for beating me to it. It works great! I bought an extra battlefield Teela to customize into a dark-haired maiden for Conan to rescue.

Now, what 3rd party is going to start making fugly middle-eastern nomadic warrior heads to put on these bucks so Conan can have a proper battle royale?

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
It did start with the mini-comics.

There are 8 characters already in the Pre-Eternia timeline.
Goddess/Green Goddess
He-Ro
King Grayskull
Tytus
Megator
King Hiss
Zodac
Hordak

Interestingly enough, there is a Pre-Eternia disguise He-Man (Prince Adam) figure made whom like (John Conner) via the Sorceress goes back in time to Preternia to to learn the secrets of how to defeat the Snake Men in his own time.

Also, there are 2 more He-Mans that we know of at the moment. They are Oo-Lar/Jungle He-Man (Before Vikor) & Wun-Dar/Savage He-Man (100 years before Prince Adam). All He-Men get their power via the Sword of He and those that are chosen get to be called He-Man via the protector, Goddess.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Here is a better recap of the power of the sword:

Long before Prince Adam held the Sword of Power to become He-Man, his ancestor, King Grayskull defended Eternia from evil. Heroically mastering the secret power of his sword, Grayskullâ„¢ fought side-by-side with the cosmic warrior He-Ro against both the evil Hordak and King Hssssâ„¢.

Although Grayskull™ eventually fell before Hordak’s magic, he was able to preserve his powers inside the sword, so that one day his descendants could reclaim the power and call upon Grayskull's name whenever evil threatens the peace of Eternia. To this day, Grayskull’s spirit remains hidden away deep inside the castle which will forever bear his name

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Nice pics! I've had my eyes on the new He-man series but I just can't commit to them. I have a sickness and would have to get all of them and I don't have that kinda money laying around