Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
While technically "not" a military custom, there isn't really another place to put non-military customs. If that changes in the future, I humbly ask this be moved there. Without further ado, I present to you my most recent custom.

This is an upcoming character for my AVP Photonovel. He was made using a breaking bad figure, but the concept was based upon this very image with a couple of my own personal touches.

Concept Image:

Base Figure:

Walkthrough Part 1:

Walkthrough Part 2:

Front View:

Right Side View:

Left Side View:

Rear View:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The EVA works quite well as webbing. Though I'm guessing even the thinnest sheet would be too thick for 1:18th webbing.

Looks good. You need to tackle the hood. There are a few methods for turning all kinds of cloth into convincing scale clothing for figures if you use thin material.

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
The EVA works quite well as webbing. Though I'm guessing even the thinnest sheet would be too thick for 1:18th webbing.

Looks good. You need to tackle the hood. There are a few methods for turning all kinds of cloth into convincing scale clothing for figures if you use thin material.
Might try that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It takes a few tries to get the right size, but if you cut a triangle shape, poke a hole in each corner and pop it over the neck before replacing the head, you can get a decent hood.