WHAT LIES BENEATH!!! DIO

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey yall!!! I had some free time today and set up a dio that I wanted to do for a while. The ideal was to have the Marines above ground and the Japs below it. I think that Im going to redo this dio because to me it looks like the Japs are on the side of the hill instead of in the underground tunnels.LMK what yall think. I also had a coyote walk up on me while I was setin' up this dio.:wtf:---RED---

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Awesome shots as always. and wow - that scale coyote is so life like - is that a custom Timber?

I really like the concept of having the enemy underground like that. As far as the look of being in the hill as opposed to on the side of the hill, if you were to remove all of the grass and sticks I bet it would give it more of an appearance of being below the troops...like this with a quick and dirty photoshop edit -

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Incredible shots!!

I agree that the Japs do look like they are on the side instead of underneath.

You have a few Amazing Shots here that I can definitely see as Banner Winners.

My favorite shot is the first one with the Tank. That just looks so frickin cool. The other two that stand out to me is the one with the Jap and the Sword. The setup and posing is awesome! The 3rd one is the close up of the one guy giving medical attention. The little details really make this one stand out.

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
I want to see RED's photos! But I never can see those on my computer and just show xxx,do not know why.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Thanks yall for the nice comments. I might have some free time again this weekend, if I do Im going to redo thisn'. After looking at it I see alot that I could have/should have done to make it better. Hopeful I can make this happend this weekend.Thanks again.:proposetoast:---RED---

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What a freaking cool idea! A Cross section of earht dio. Who needs dio pieces.

Now Red, seriously, that's a good size whole you dug. Who you burrying ing that?

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
is that a shepard or some wild dog in the last pic?

this shit makes me wanna go outside and dig in the damn dirt like i was 7.. but i won't cus i'm 34.. damn getting old sucks.