Where can I get water slide Cobra insignias?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I know its been asked a thousand times,on a thousand forums,but through my searches Ive come up with dead threads,and people wanting to use stickers...

I'm looking for silver waterslide cobra decals to emulate DG wave 1 cobra trooper insignias...any help would be appreciated!! soooooo many searches have already led to dead ends,I figured I'd ask here,since it seems the highest end customizers in the hobby reside here,hopefully someone can hook me up! I have fodder to trade,or Paypal...just need a few to finish up some custom troopers I'm working on.

Thanks guys!! help me fighting118 your my only hope....lol

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Oh crap,lol.

If you guys don't know then I'm really in for a challenge:(

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Idk? I own none of those things.I cannot find an app for my phone to do it either,lol.

I don't own a computer,and don't live in an area where I can trust the competency of any local inhabitants..seriously.

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
ah, the only help I can give is this Sheet I found online a long time ago. No silver though. Not sure if Silver can be printed by a traditional printer.

Attachments

• stickersbig.jpg
    stickersbig.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I just asked a friend with a nice printer/computer set up...to him it is at least,IDK,lol. anyways,he said what you said in both posts verbatim..silver maybe an issue,but he's got a photo printer too:D maybe do something silverish, and is willing to try.I'm about to find out this week...I'll let you guys know what happens.

My thoughts would be that getting the decal wet to apply it would make the ink smear...?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Not sure, I think you have to be carefull when applying like you do when you apply a temporary tattoo. Steady hand keeps it straight.

Someone on here was talking about printing on white paper. Than spraying that with a clearcoat numerous times letting each coat dry seperate. He than said to take a moist towel and dampen the paper and slowly work it off the backside of the enamel coat. he said the paint stays on the enamel clear coat and you in essence, have a very thin sticker exact shape of what you wanted. He said he just uses more clearcoat to attach to the figure. I have never tried this and hope I explained it right.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
When you do decals, you buy a special decal set that you spray on the decal sheet that helps protect it before you add the water.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
How many do you need? I can do any size or color.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014

^
You guys are awesome!!! I knew the best or the best where here!!

I'm only doing one figure,but spares incase I mess up,or decide to army build it would be great!! I need silver,the size on a DG cobra trooper...a little smaller would be ok too..

Sending PM:D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

:eek: