World Peacekeepers Anti Aircraft Missile Vehicle

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Not gonna lie, I need a couple of those. The missiles are the perfect scale for a 1:12th M.M.S. that Hasbro will never produce for the 6" line.

EDIT: wow, those are expensive ($90+shipping from manufacturer, $120-200 on ebay). Unless these come to BigLots, I guess I'll do without.

Last edited:

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Not gonna lie, I need a couple of those. The missiles are the perfect scale for a 1:12th M.M.S. that Hasbro will never produce for the 6" line.

EDIT: wow, those are expensive ($90+shipping from manufacturer, $120-200 on ebay). Unless these come to BigLots, I guess I'll do without.
My guess they will be on amazon soon under the click and play label. Just like the helipad and other stuff, gate, etc

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
My guess they will be on amazon soon under the click and play label. Just like the helipad and other stuff, gate, etc
Yes and no. I just found them on amazon under the Big Daddy (?) brand. $20. Go figure. I ordered two...

Amazon.com: Big Daddy Military Missile Transport Army Truck Anti Aircraft Twin Missile Jungle Camouflage Toy Truck: Toys & Games

They have another variant too:
Amazon.com: Big Daddy Military Missile Transport Army Truck Defence System 18 Long Range Missile Jungle Camouflage Toy Truck: Toys & Games

EDIT: and a third & fourth:
Amazon.com: Big Daddy Military Missile Transport Army Truck Mega Russian Long Range Missile Jungle Camouflage Toy Truck: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: Big Daddy Military Missile Transport Army Truck Anti Aircraft Long Range Single Missile Jungle Camouflage Toy Truck: Toys & Games

Just be careful who's looking when you search "Big Daddy" on amazon, as you'll get more than you bargained for! :laugh:

MORE EDIT: Just looking at the Q&A on the listing, someone says the missiles are not removable, so either they don't understand the clip mechanism, or maybe Big Daddy is a KO of an already cheap chinese toy? The more I look at it, the more Big Daddy definitely appears to be a KO.

Doesn't matter to me, as I'm going to be destroying it anyway. If I have to cut the missiles off, so be it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ThunderDan19

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm planning on getting one of these and turn it into a terminator prisoner transport for my Terminator universe.