WW2 soviets?

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Soviets in the toy world are like gay sex in congress. It's highly wanted, but no one wants to talk about it.

That was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and yet so true at the same time!

Bravo!!!!!!!!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The Star Wars Rebels are too god damn expensive, fuck paying eight bucks or more for those. The Indy Russians are ok all they need is a world war two era gun, but good luck finding the little bastards! Once you do find one the shit head who's selling it wants way too much money for it as well. Just buy some of the PTE figures, break them apart, re-paint them, and put them back together. That or make customs from G.I. Joes.

Speaking of joes there was always the old vintage styled figures of the Oktober guard as well as Big Ben. Big Ben's hat always struck me as being rather Russian.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Actual WWII Russians in 1:18: Big Fat Goose Egg

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Thats kind of a bummer. Didn't think anybody made them but it was worth a shot. I guess I'll just stick with indy russians. Btw, again, does anybody have any extra indy russians or bravo team germans feel free to pm me :)

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Pickel, THOSE ARE AWESOME! Honestly though, the price will most likely be out of my range, considering 1/35 mass produced resin figures are usually like 15 bucks a pop, but they are really truly great. I would definately be interested though if you would sell just the tank commander's head?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Pickel, THOSE ARE AWESOME! Honestly though, the price will most likely be out of my range, considering 1/35 mass produced resin figures are usually like 15 bucks a pop, but they are really truly great. I would definately be interested though if you would sell just the tank commander's head?

I am not making them.

A Small Scale board member is making them.

Weylen has some serious skills . Talk about a talent.:)

Check out his link I posted.

He also makes FJ and American motorcyle riders !!!!

I also make the tankers helmets and the Russian steel helmets. With static cutomized Indy figures. You need to supply your own heads and hands.

I sell the ppsh helmets and bed rolls seperately.

Last edited:

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I need one of them for my KV. Are you still making the weapons?

BTW, with the lend lease shermans we included 1 or 2 tommy guns so you may want to hit up marauder for a few of them ;) Interesting story I read with those too: Two russian tank crew members got into a heated argument. This was in the winter so they were wearing the standard thick jackets. These guys fired at each other from a few feet away, and because of how thick the jackets were the bullets didn't even contact skin. I don't remember where I read that but it was in an interview with a soviet lend lease sherman commander. Whether or not it is true I don't know, but if it is true that is pretty amazing.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
BTW, with the lend lease shermans we included 1 or 2 tommy guns so you may want to hit up marauder for a few of them ;) Interesting story I read with those too: Two russian tank crew members got into a heated argument. This was in the winter so they were wearing the standard thick jackets. These guys fired at each other from a few feet away, and because of how thick the jackets were the bullets didn't even contact skin. I don't remember where I read that but it was in an interview with a soviet lend lease sherman commander. Whether or not it is true I don't know, but if it is true that is pretty amazing.

I really need to paint my halftrack in russkie colors, but I know one day I'll cave and buy a 1:16 Tamiya Sherman.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I'll take $10. Do they require much cleaning? Your Blackhawk kit was my first time with resin and lots of sanding. :)

I need about 4 of those tanker helmets too.

Sanding and filling is the name of the game for resin parts.

I would say small to medium amount of work for the ppsh's. The parts are not big. The gun and mag is what you get.

I would say about a 10-15 mins worth of work for your first prime coat . You may have to do it twice.