WWII German Sidecar WIP

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
ADDED: Green Stuff seat, wood floorboard slats, footrest thingie (cut off PTE MC), Maisto MC spokes in main and spare tire, attached spare on post (removable), gear bag (from BBI Hind kit MC) on back, cut down rear top section, filled cracks, cuts, holes.

Still lots to do, but I thought I'd share progress. I just saw picklehaube's kit while looking for a pic of original PTE piece—it's way better, but that's to be expected.

Will be attached to Indiana Jones German MC.

AFTER EXTENDING LENGTH

ORIGINAL (from Dexter's Diecasts page)

Last edited:

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Thanks Tie

I agree . yours is looking pretty good .

I cheated on my wheels a buddy supplied me with a set ( single wheel both sides ) off of a 1/18th dirt bike that I casted and copied .

the tires came off of the indy bike that I cut the center tread out along the full radias. ( the indy tire was way to thick )

if you want I have a ton of those ammo boxes left when I made my run of the side car that you are welcome to if you pick up the postage.

They are the green box on the front of the car. they were used for the machine guns ammo.

If I could make a suggestion , if there is anyway that you can cut off the front bonnet area and flip the whole thing upside down it would look a lot better. they have there shape right but they have it reversed .