Zartan: Master Assassin

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Hey guys,

I know the 118th is more for realistic military stuff than Joes, but what the hell, I figured I'd post this anyway.

Not sure what inspired this, really. I just felt like the POC Zartan wasn't very fun, so I started cobbling pieces together to make a Zartan that I thought filled the role of the man who killed the Hard Master.

I know Zartan is usually bald, but I always liked the way he looked in the G.I. Joe issue when he took Ripcord's place in the Pit, and Sgt. Slaughter punched him out. So I went with that look.

I plan on giving him a compound bow and an arrow quiver, I just need to get those parts back from Tofujesse. :thumbsup:

Parts list:

Head: Tofujesse.com head cast
Torso: ROC Flash
Chest gear: Modified POC Firefly with Alley Viper knife/grenade
Thighs: POC spinjitzu kick Snake-Eyes (Or whatever that piece of crap figure was called)
Belt: Spinjitzu Snake Eyes
Legs: ARAH Zartan

I'm considering picking up the camo pattern from the chestpiece and carrying it through the arm and thigh armor, but haven't decided yet. Thoughts?

-CC

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey CC, is that one of my new flesh tone heads? If it is that looks really sweet. Did you do anything to it at all other than paint the hair and eyes?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I probably still wouldn't buy him if he were on the pegs, but he's a lot less douchebaggy than the average Zartan figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I compliment customs all the time, I simply don't suck a customizers dick like is normal at HT. If there's something I like I'll say so, if there's something that I'd change or that could be executed better/in a different, more effective manner I'll say that, too. I'm not gonna tongue no shaft or cup the balls to protect a customizer's feelings if the figure turned out poorly. :)

That's about as close as I'll get to a compliment regarding a Zartan custom. Just plain hate the character.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I compliment customs all the time, I simply don't suck a customizers dick like is normal at HT. If there's something I like I'll say so, if there's something that I'd change or that could be executed better/in a different, more effective manner I'll say that, too. I'm not gonna tongue no shaft or cup the balls to protect a customizer's feelings if the figure turned out poorly. :)

That's about as close as I'll get to a compliment regarding a Zartan custom. Just plain hate the character.

MAN! I gotta say I love your posts. You make my day.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Really liking that...the FF vest looks awesome as Zs armor...and that molded flesh tone is awesome!

Jesse, do you intend to use that exclusively now as your flesh tone?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Really liking that...the FF vest looks awesome as Zs armor...and that molded flesh tone is awesome!

Jesse, do you intend to use that exclusively now as your flesh tone?

I think what I am going to do is add it as a flesh tone section cause there are a lot of guys that don't like them, so I figured I'd offer both. I gave CC a bunch to test out and when he posted that I didn't even realize it was a FT I had done. Looks pretty damn good. I mix all my own colors from the three primary colors and black. I don't like those premixed colors.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Actually same here...till I really looked at it. I'm not trying to say I do better stuff than anyone(cause I don't think I do) but damn! That came out well. So would you say I nailed it?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Actuall same here...till I really looked at it. I'm not trying to say I do better stuff than anyone(cause I don't think I do) but damn! That came out well. So would you say I nailed it?

I think you got that factory flesh tone.

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
I'd be up for more flesh tone head casts...but there are certain ones I prefer in the grey.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I'd rather have honest, constructive criticism to make a piece better than a bunch of empty compliments.

-CC

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Come on CC, put up more stuff. I want you pumping these out like a Mexican chick in high school pumps out babies.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Come on CC, put up more stuff. I want you pumping these out like a Mexican chick in high school pumps out babies.

I am totally fighting the urge to let loose a Brian Blessed style guffaw.