Zartan's Cahmeleon

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
FINISHED!!!

Took longer than I wanted to on this one. This used to be a SW Clone Wars Speeder bike, not sure which one exactly though. Anyhow, after much styrene frame building and a little paint... VIOLA! I though about ordering decals, but just decided to paint on the little chameleon, minus lighting bolt, on the side as a throw-back to the 80's version. Now I just need to build the pull cart lol!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Fuck yeah! Best Chameleon I've ever seen. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

This ^

That thing is crazy awesome!...love the subtle weathering you did to it...and because I don't know the base vehicle, I can't tell what you modded on...basically great job blending whatever you did :D

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
This is my FIRST vehicle I have done work on. It took some time, especially in the R&D phase. The vehicle is a SW Speeder bike that my neighbors son didn't want anymore... the boy know I made custom figures and gave it to me. I had no clue what to do with it until I looked at the dinky swamp skier that came with the 25th Zartan.

Here is what it looked like prior to modding.
http://www.hasbro.com/common/produc...24ef73f9/60A865D219B9F36910DFE3D802C6A5EC.jpg

I used styrene tubing & strips for the frame and leaf springs and aves apoxie for a few other details. After lots of cutting and trimming, I came up with this. I want to revamp some things on Zartan to the make the combo complete.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I like it. Its even better than the OG and sooo much better than the 25th anniversary one.