Zombie contest entries thread

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
this kinda sucks i just got my parts in yesterday and only have my zombie half done.......guess i wont be entering this one

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I think Jim has to extend the contest a little bit because he moved. You should still have time Tank.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Like MB said keep working as I am in the process of moving. Internet is currently spotty as I am pirating wifi so until I get a solid connection the contest is still open

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
i spent alot time painting details on these so here are some better pictures.

Cool and stuff but which one is the zombie ?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
There are some really good entries.

Keenan - Totally diggin' John Cena w/the "You can't see me!" hand! LOL... Excellent pics too.
Fled74 - Excellent custom of Shaun and love the pics man!
the corporation - The bride and groom is an excellent idea and you executed them superbly!
Meds - The zed eating his own dismembered arm is frickin' sweet! You did an excellent job on Splice too!
Weezus - I never thought about a mummy being a zombie, but he is the living dead. So, brilliant idea and excellent paint apps!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that mummy is AWESOME!!...great work on him weez...

man, i REALLY need to get my a$$ in gear and work on this...just sooooo distracted by so many other projects

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
I wanted to make a origin story for my New Earth Tombstone Character for a while now and this Contest got me going on it!!

Years After the Bombs fell and Turned most of the Earth into a desolate wastland pockets of survivers began to repopulate the planet as a start over for the human race.
But for the Powerfull Cybercorp they had other plans machines to wipe the population clean and to start new with plans of human/cyborgs and eventual machine rule (Terminator influenced me on this alot)

Cybercorp. developed a mutant strain of regenerating Virus that was unleased in pockets of the earth and thus the Zombie virus started ravaging the earth and the humans

Little did Cybercorp know is that it infected their Human/cyborgs as well

20XX Texas a small settlement
The Sheriff Jim Hartford is patrolling his streets when a loud sound comes from the front Gate
"Who is it? State your purpose or intent!"
a faint moaning is heard along with some scratching sounds
"Inffected!" Jim exclaims
"Ring the bell!!!! Get to your posts men"
before anybody could do anything the gate burst's open with the Infffected and the brave men and women of outpost 20 are sucomb to the Virus none will survive............maybe?

10 days later Infection ravages Jims Body and somthing else is going on as the flesh is dying and rotting another system takes hold
Initializing..............System reboot...............Sattelite read confirmed........
the Jim that was once seemingly human was in fact a Cyborg
His brain fighting for control the infected part trying to take over the Machine for control.....but the machine will win as the flesh rots Jim is no longer Jim he is dead long forgotten as another emerges with corrupt Programming "the machine" becomes Tombstone

Agent X is a part of the remaining control of the White House under President Roberts command she is to seek out these abominations and destroy them for the sake of mankind
What she stumbled upon was more than a job but a nightmare an unstoppable half dead human/cyborg that was going insane

here are pics of both versions of Tombstone a before and after Tombstone is known in the southwest parts of New Earth United States as a Gambler and Gunrunner dont double cross him Cause a machine will see you thru to the end

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Zombie cyborg - that's a novel idea. Great execution too. Fantastic display!

Your Agent X looks a lot like a custom Helix I made a while back.
Great minds think alike, eh?

weezus

The Unwashed
Jul 31, 2011
Cool and stuff but which one is the zombie ?

they are both undead. haha

i was trying to originally do Ra and Set fighting eachother but i failed miserably to make the headpiece so i made a regular castlevania type guy instead.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Ok mostly movrd in and have a somewhat stable internet connection. Entries will be allowed until midnight PST 9-16-11. I will announce winners somewhere around the 23rd

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I will be pming the winners tonight and announcing them tomorrow. Hard drive went out on the laptop. Seemes like if its not one thing this month its another.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I would like to thank everyone who entered. Judging this has been extremely difficult. All th entries were incredible. All winners are being pmed tonight. I will announce them tomorrow and then I will put up a poll with the other entries for the peoples choice.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Drum roll please
and the winners are
Tankster takes first place with his lets call it techno organic zeds
K-Tiger takes second with his entry
and Medd rounds out the top 3 with his underwear gnome, I mean zed.
Again thank you all for your entries and those of you not in the top 3 still have a chance at a prize.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I would like to thank everyone who entered. Judging this has been extremely difficult. All th entries were incredible. All winners are being pmed tonight. I will announce them tomorrow and then I will put up a poll with the other entries for the peoples choice.

I think you forgot KT's entry in your poll.

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Hey Folks got my Prizes yesterday so everyone elses prob will show up soon too Thanks Big Jim for the contest and sorry that you had a tough couple months there
Thanks for the info gathered from other members also to keep me in the loop

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well that's good to hear Tankster. Hopefully he'll come back sometime. I mean, he did start the Eddieism thread so he sort of has an obligation to post on occasion. :p