Zombie Kits

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
Alright I finally have some zombie kits up I needed something to do with the hoard of turtle vipers so let me know what you think.

These are available in my store if anyone wants some. Took me forever to make these. As of this posting I have 7 blue 5 green and 5 orange. they are $18 each. www.raginspoon.com

Picture of a kit

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
nice job man!...the casting looks great!...

have you considered sculpting a few new zombie head molds with different expressioins so we can have a slightly varied zombie hoard?

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011

have you considered sculpting a few new zombie head molds with different expressioins so we can have a slightly varied zombie hoard?

That would be an idea. I have been really busy just trying to get these out and finish up my general mayhem figure. That sounds like a plan though. Oh and I haven't forgotten about the under arm holsters.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

That is a thought, preferably with one sans eye balls.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I'm fond of the disarticulated/missing mandible looks as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm a fan of the skeletal look, too. Just like most things, though, not a lot of parts options.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
For an easy fix, you could just cast the head from the Serpentor skeleton and folks could just build their own head on top of it with Super Glue, hot glue, or green stuff, depending on what's available.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
right right...

man, we sure are making lots of work for spoon :D

That we do.

The problem with the Montezuma skull is it's too clean. I'm thinking Eddie and I are more about a Creepshow look.

I got my cake!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That's why I said add to it! :D

Some hot glue or super glue strung overtop and some cotton thrown in the mix, then painted, should give you some nasty looking heads.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's why I said add to it! :D

Some hot glue or super glue strung overtop and some cotton thrown in the mix, then painted, should give you some nasty looking heads.

I think that could work. I've noticed they look a little small on the beefy, flesh-covered torsos, though.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hmm... That'd be interesting, just to experiment with. $7.99 is a bit steep, and we don't have AC Moore's out here, to my knowledge...