Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
#1 is a fantastically awesome action shot, but (as much as I like the guy who did it), the logo and dog tags would cover up too many elements. I had to go with #2, which is beautifully done.

Yea, things would get lost with the awesomeness that was created. The person should have thought about it! ;)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Lol...^^^... I did, AFTER it was too late...not like it woulda mattered...#2 really is just too killer...

I was originally going to vote for #2 but the dynamic explosion in #1 is just too awesome to pass up. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how/why the school girl has no reaction to the considerable detonation. [I'm guessing it's a figure with no articulation.] Movie Scarlett looks like she's trying to book out of there & I'm guessing the other gal Joe (Jane) taking cover might be the one who detonated it...

First, thanks for the vote...letting the cat outta the bag on who did what is pointless at this, uh, point...anyway, the schoolgirl is old news to most...I made her for a contest to win Scarlett in the foreground...actually, I used all my winning customs and prizes in this one pic...

-Onry Wan (school girl) netted me Fleds custom Scarlett
-zombie cop netted me Medds fence dio
-RoadRock netted me a three pack of Joes (not in the shot)
-RB used to make RoadRock was won along with Black Widow in a monthly giveaway

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Looks even better with real water too. lol

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Btw, my apologies towards the original artist of the banner. I just want to see how well it looked with actual moving water. It was an idea I had a while back and it was this banner that convinced me to finally pursue it. lol

And one more thing....

:thumbsup: "Great Job Everyone!!!!" :thumbsup:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
First who did that one?...great job!

And second, why is the moving water version not up there?!...that's freaking epic!...

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Oh geesh, I didn't expect it to make it to the top. Now I really feel bad I posted it. I like.... almost completely took over that artist's work. What's the artist have to say about it?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh geesh, I didn't expect it to make it to the top. Now I really feel bad I posted it. I like.... almost completely took over that artist's work. What's the artist have to say about it?

Bull oh knee!...the water was moving when the photo was taken wasn't it? :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Looks good. It was supposed to be no photo shop though....

It is working on mobile. I use Boat Browser and it is fine.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It looks cool. If they are ok with it no biggie. Did anybody ask them?

That is the first time we had something like that up, isn't it.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Yeah, I'd feel much better about it too if he had a say in this. It was just a test that came out better then expected. And well... one thing lead to another and here we are now.