HeelJoe's diocom

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Hello!

I have been creating diorama stories in comic book story form for a while now and I feel it's what I can bring to the fighting 1:18th. Especially as I cannot paint figures due to being colour blind and my customising skills are still in training.

I have tested out a couple of diocoms as I call them and on the whole they have gone down well with everyone. My sense of humour can be edgy at times and I do like to swear (cuss) but this is my story. If you're easily offended or like living in a PG rated world then do not click the link below and read my work.

If you are man enough and want a laugh then thank you for reading.

Welcome to the wacky world of HeelJoe. Ep1 - Cause & Effect

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i LOVE that you made Cobra Nazis!...also, that little phone on the desk, where'd you get it?...the scale is great...

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Awesome little details, and I love how Zartan changes in the blink of an eye. :)

Only thing I'd change is the positioning of the voice balloons - sometimes it isn't clear who's supposed to be speaking first.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Eddie & Med I picked up the phone at a store called Hobby Craft, I think it's for a dolls house. Thanks for your comments guys and MW's.

Awesome little details, and I love how Zartan changes in the blink of an eye. :)

Only thing I'd change is the positioning of the voice balloons - sometimes it isn't clear who's supposed to be speaking first.

Thanks for the comments Fled and thanks for taking the time to read especially as you have so much on right now. As for the speech bubbles, I've tried to go left to right or top to bottom but I will try to make it more obvious on the next episode.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
That was pretty entertaining so far. You already plan on addressing the word bubbles, so I have no critiques. Dio-stories are a learn as you go experience, and I think you're off to a really solid start.

Cheers Keenan, that's a great compliment coming from you as you lead the way with dio-stories (as well as Tria). I had the wife proof read them now before I post them because if she can follow it then everyone can (including my boy blue Eddie). Episode III is up now which addresses Fled's comments on the bubbles. Thanks again for the kind words and I hope my stories entertain you and everyone else as much as yours do.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
just finished reading all the 4 episodes. Sir, you have just won a reader! the dialogues are entertaining, the photos are clear and the dios are well made! I am also happy to see that you found my ex-cobra soldiers useful! :D

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
just finished reading all the 4 episodes. Sir, you have just won a reader! the dialogues are entertaining, the photos are clear and the dios are well made! I am also happy to see that you found my ex-cobra soldiers useful! :D

Wow thank you very much Tria! As for the Cobra Troopers I purchased from you, just you wait, there's a scene in the next episode to which I pay homage to you & your dio story! Thanks again for the kind words & reading my diocom.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like how confused CC made FF in #3...not sure if CC intended for it to happen, but it was entertaining nonetheless...

And it's subtle, but I like the knocked over chairs from the CC/Baroness struggle...

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Thanks Eddie, I appreciate you reading it especially with ur poor attention span & everything is intentional ;)

Cheers Rick, I'll be going more covert ops soon which should be right up your alley.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Wow thank you very much Tria! As for the Cobra Troopers I purchased from you, just you wait, there's a scene in the next episode to which I pay homage to you & your dio story! Thanks again for the kind words & reading my diocom.

really?? thanks mate! :)
I am really looking forward to it!

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
love it! really nice episodes!
really happy to see my old toys to be in good use!

this van works perfectly with those renegades cobra security troopers!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Episode 10 - City of Gold is up. It will be the last one until I can get...

a) my laptop fixed as it says I'm out of RAM when I'm not
2) I get windows 7 and photoshop cs5 onto my gaming laptop
d) Purchase a new laptop

anyways enough of my laptop woes, click the link below and enjoy

Ep10 - City of Gold

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Silver Surfer line was great! :D...also love how close the teams turn out to be to one another, haha...

And did you switch in the Bludd figures gimp hand to the bashed Bludd in your comic?...nice touch!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Thanks for the comments guys & I'm glad you like my diocom :thumbsup:

Eddie... you've spotted a malfunction on the trooper that I didn't even notice! I've checked all the others & it's the only one with a "gimpy" hand lol. MB's just a head swap onto a trooper.