HeelJoe's diocom

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
very nice job! keep them coming mate! :)

Thank you Tria, I look forward to viewing yours as well. I'll have more this weekend.

Finally caught up. I'm seriously loving the variety of custom figures, and your use of Medd's dio buildings. :)

I appreciate your time Fled as I know you're super busy. I needed civilians and had a load of figures I didn't know how to use... so I went kit bash crazy! Plus also means I can kill them off and then bash them about to create more civilians to be slaughtered. Med's dio really compliments my diocom and they are f'n awesome. Ordering me some more as I want a town!

As soon as I saw that Scarlett head on the Gung Ho body, Austin Powers It's a man scene popped into my head.

I needed a beefed up muscle woman and it just came together, need a name and only fair to name bash Scarlett and Gung Ho... hmm. Anyways, thanks for reading Med.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Definately gonna shoot the rocket huh, I bet it blows up in his face. Their doomed. CoooooBRA!

Medd those dios are amazing!

A great urban background scene!

Nice work HJ! looking forward to the battle!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I very much appreciate you guys taking the time out to read/view my diocom.

Tria, the battle is a good one & might have it up this weekend... been too busy setting up new dios with Med's street dio he did for me lol.

Eddie, glad you've caught up & I hope you like the gradual build in sexual tensions ;)

Topside, thanks for taking a look at my diocom & as for your question... Med is right, I can't say why exactly yet but will be revealed in an episode soon :thumbsup:

Med, thanks for answering Topside's question & I hope you're enjoying your custom dio in my diocom :D

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
1st March = DTA killings!!! :thumbsup:

View the newest episode entitled Battleground which has the beginnings of some gruesome deaths.

Please click the "read more" as not all of the episode loads otherwise.

Last edited:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Just got finished up with another episode, thought I'd get a couple out in a row as I'm going to try finish up some of my custom vehicles I've had on the go for ages... well I say customs, they're more like dismantled junk lol. Anyways, we need a Clean up on aisle 3 as there has been a bloody mess. Enjoy, thanksss.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hey dude!

I have just re-read your entire series in work mate - such a funny cast of characters!!

Only have one question though - they always mention "in this world" or something, is it set in a post apocalyptic world then? and are you planning on using any monsters in it?!

Cheers butty!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Hey dude!

I have just re-read your entire series in work mate - such a funny cast of characters!!

Only have one question though - they always mention "in this world" or something, is it set in a post apocalyptic world then? and are you planning on using any monsters in it?!

Cheers butty!

Thanks for reading, in the last couple of episodes some of the civilians might have said something about the world but it's not been revealed just yet to what has happened/ going to happen but it's slowly being revealed... If I told you I'd have to kill you :thumbsup:

Lance Quazar

Enlisted
Jun 2, 2011
Your dio stories are so god damned amazing it makes me want to kill myself.

Another stellar entry.

One bit of constructive criticism - I think you should have put in a "BOOM" comic book style text sound effect when the explosives went off. You don't need to actually show the explosion. But the shot with the three guys and "Fire in the Hole" - I think you should add in a big, colorful KABOOM coming from off-camera, like a comic, to really tell us that those explosives went off.

Especially since you're making the distinction that they DID go off in one place, but not in another.

But, other than that, this story remains absolutely stunning.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I think you should add in a big, colorful KABOOM coming from off-camera, like a comic, to really tell us that those explosives went off.

Thanks for the comment- I'll fix something tomorrow & include it. I did try an explosion by my photoshop skills were poor. But a comic book style KABOOM could work. Thanks for reading & enjoying my work.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
great work on the kitbashes HJ! Those dios look amazing! DAMN Medd did an excellent job!

quick question... where did you get those sets of walls and floor you used for the lab in episode Test Soldier? How are these sets called?

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
BUMP! and grind?

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Before I go crazy with new episodes I thought it best to keep everyone in the loop with what has been going on with my diocom as I'm very sporadic with the story lines, so have a re-cap of recent events.

Enjoy, rate, leave a comment if you wish here or on the web page itself, thanksss.