August Banner Theme - Rainbow

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
LOVE WINS! :eddieism:

Your banner needs to have a rainbow somewhere in the photo. Could be a real rainbow in the background, could be a GI EDDIE rainbow t-shirt.. bumper sticker.. whatever..

MB is too lazy to post one so I'll go ahead and do it!

GOGOGOGOGOGO!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
What if it was a team Rainbow?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yqc2rNh6XY[/ame]

Deslock

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2014
Tennessee
www.darksidealliance.com
I thought about using a small doll for Dorothy, a Terminator for the Tin man, Lion-o for the cowardly Lion, and a Batman Scarecrow figure going down the Yellow Brick road with a rainbow before them, but I'm not an officer here yet, so I couldn't submit it. But I'm working two jobs now, so I should have some extra cash to donate to this wonderful site. :D

I can't wait for you guys to see my Toy Theater projects I'm working on for my gaming Clan !.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop the clock.....

I leave for a bit and NSA just rainbows it up! Eddie must be ecstatic!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You don't even know, MB. I put my junk up to the screen so it looked like I was shooting a rainbow load. :trollface:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I thought about using a small doll for Dorothy, a Terminator for the Tin man, Lion-o for the cowardly Lion, and a Batman Scarecrow figure going down the Yellow Brick road with a rainbow before them, but I'm not an officer here yet, so I couldn't submit it. But I'm working two jobs now, so I should have some extra cash to donate to this wonderful site. :D

I can't wait for you guys to see my Toy Theater projects I'm working on for my gaming Clan !.

Anyone can put in a submission - you don't have to be an officer.

And holy crap Provost used real words!