Cool Wastelander Inspiration

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I'm digging this photo and can definitely see all the parts in my head for a custom. Someone here could do it better than I, but I might give it a go.

Anyone else want to go for it?

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Really cool photo. Not too bad 5 poa custom using the Night Fox figure from the Ninja Cruiser with a new head with gas mask, new vest (Ret. Crimson Guard?) with pistol and smoke grenades, and finally add a QBZ-95 and a rpg. Bonus points if you add articulation to the Night Fox fig like onxix did. Also switch out the kneepads with the ones every other figure comes with nowadays.

Dogarc

Magic Sky Daddy
Jan 12, 2013
Rocky Mount, Virginia
It would look good for some type of military remnant or some top tier merc company but for some random wastelander its to organised. Unless the wastelander has OCD or wanted to look tacticool for the idiots.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Yup, you guys are definitely right. I guess when I said "wastelander," I really just meant a military dude in a post-apocalyptic setting.

It would look good for some type of military remnant or some top tier merc company but for some random wastelander its to organised. Unless the wastelander has OCD or wanted to look tacticool for the idiots.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's fine for a trooper operating out of a well or at least regularly supplied FOB. He isn't going out into indian country for more than 12 hours at a clip, and he's not too worried about CASEVAC not arriving.

That said, you could easily rework some things so that he does look like he's living the life of a trooper and not a fobbit.

Dogarc

Magic Sky Daddy
Jan 12, 2013
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Yup, you guys are definitely right. I guess when I said "wastelander," I really just meant a military dude in a post-apocalyptic setting.

I mean it could be a wastelander if you made it to were he scavenged a military base but you would have to make it have that scavenged look like other gear attached or missing gear that he couldn't find. As in the pic he looks like a part of the military that still operates in the wasteland like the rangers in metro 2033. They have the supplies so they use it. Or a veteran merc or scavenger who through the years was able to amass the gear through adventuring or killing aforementioned ranger.