Kaiyodo skeleton capsule toys

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Budo is still hanging around some 5 below if you want another

I wish my 5B still had Joes. Not sure if my 5B didn't have Budo or if I just didn't see the need to acquire a second, but I sure don't have one in the carded figure box.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I may hit you up for it. Got to see if I have the sack to repaint another set of that armor. :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Make one yourself. Retaliation Budo has as about a complete a set of samurai kit as you're likely to get in 1:18. After the hours I put in repainting that shit I'm not wont to try and pull it apart to put it on the skeleton, but I can say the helmet sits on the skull.

I'm wishing I had another one to do it myself, damn it.

Meh. I passed on Budo so many times. I'm liking this combo right now.

I've got several of those 5poa nightfox figures in a drawer too if I wanted to gear up several. Add a few details with a brush they'd be good enough. I still can't believe they came with fuckin fists. Can't wait till my accessory kits show up to get them in moldmaker. The grey will be easy to match up.Only one set out of seven comes with possession hands,yet they all come with guns? How retarded

Can't wait for my random gashapon figures to show up. I love these things now,and all their crazy chick figures. That's a pumpkin skeleton?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Too bad most Gashapon don't have articulation.

K, I love that picture!

My skeletons are on the way....I presume.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
That figure could be fixed if it was shrank slightly. The torso is already straight enough. It's not terribly complex to add arms&legs. There's a couple figures I've seen I'd buy if they weren't in sets!

I'd love the bikini girl to cast off of,but I don't wanna buy the whole set!

The only hurdle would be with the legs removed I'm sure you'd loose the bottom of the ass cheeks,but I'd graft them from the Shanna torso I shrank anyways since it's already perfect for the BF legs.

Just made BF leg moldsover the weekend. I'll be cranking out bikini girls soon to take to the beach for ics.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bunny Girl needs a new head, too. Even in the manga and anime the proportions were fucky. I just took pics because I found her bunny tail and had her out for repairs.

I've got a lot of stuff like you have there, Contraband. I can dig it out and get pics if you want.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,send me pics!

I wanna get gigabread&slaymaker back their stuff,and you your Roman head before I take in anything else. Y'all are the last stragglers. Maybe since I'm here everyday I procrastinate on y'all since you know I ain't going nowhere,lol

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Will do. I've got a lot of that Millennium DGP stuff. Lots of skin, but needs a little bit of a shrink job to work in 1:18.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Skeletons, where are you!!!!!!!

I'm waiting on the same skeletons from the same seller on eBay:trollface:

I have no tracking on them whatsoever either,which is kinda unsettling. I won the armored skeleton gear,had them shipped to them,then reboxed,and shipped to me. those will probably beat the pumpkin nightmare skeletons to me! lol.

I'm so jonesin this bikini girl!!

local vacation from tourists only last so long!! I need to cast it,and work some limbs in there,and set them up on the beach before they're crowded! I saw this pic,and it made me want them even more!

100mm! They're already joe sized!! The black haired chick is the same height as the bikini girl! straight to making copies to retool! Hopefully No shrink required!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cutting the arms off of the bikini girl would likely only a little resculpting of the sides, but the legs are another story.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,that's what I was thinking. I made a mold&copies of the one piece 4" Ms. Marvel for just this occasion. dremmel it down to fit into a mold of one of these,put it in mold maker,trim off all the exterior mold maker leaving the center full of mold maker. Then insert it into a solid body mold,and fill it with flexible plastic. remove the part,and cut it along the seem,and the exterior will have this,the interior will have the internal structure of the MU figure. That's how I made the upper torso on my Shanna shrink only I used a dremmeled down lady jaye upper torso. This one I'm sure I'll have to fix the ass tho,cause I bet the cheeks are part of the legs.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
Got my pumpkin skeletons the other day and they're great. Even the wife thinks they're cool and told me to display them with the other Halloween decorations around the house. It's rare my toys make it upstairs so this is a total win win for me.

illestr8r

Enlisted
Aug 25, 2016
I believe the shop's name was kidsroom? The upside was they had the pumpkin set, robots w/ chairs and robots w/ go carts. Downside was they only offered 1 kind of shipping. So I paid more but got them quickly. Tbh, even with the extra $10 for shipping I feel like I got my money's worth. Hope your sets arrive soon!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I wanna put guns in their hands!! I'm waiting on my little rice monkey buddies to send my shit!:racist:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'll hopefully have those in white&grey by Monday:trollface:

Thanks for rubbing it in tho!...dick!:trollface:

First thing I'm doing is putting them in mold maker! Running of a bunch of copies,then gang molding them!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hope the gripping hands turn out.

1:18 ossuary for the win!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The gripping hands won't be an issue.thats what I'm casting. No way I'm making that tho! I'm lucky if I have time for one pour a weekend nowadays.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If I were in Japan and getting these at retail I'd do some kind of ossuary or pile of bones.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those places are awesome. I ended up getting 3 sets of the pumpkin ones to do something like that. I was thinking some kind of room under my Wizard's tower.

That sounds awesome. As it is, I think I'm gonna stick to reliquaries and decorated skulls.
Maybe trying something like this.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Man I wish there was some way of tracking my shipment...so I could at least now if they had shipped!!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Ok,I TOTALLY misunderstood the accessories packs! Lol! I assumed each pack came with a weapon&a head,and only one pack came with possession hands,so I bought 2 complete sets,when in fact each set comes with possession hands,a weapon,and an alternate skull! PLUS one pack also comes with grip hands,one comes with open finger hands,one comes with a pistol also,..anyways I bought 2 complete sets,so 14 packs!! looks like I go straight to gang mold!

I'll have copies available Sunday of all 8 weapons,and all the hands. I'll post pics of contents tomorrow. Just got home,gotta talk to the old lady about a cat:D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ok,I TOTALLY misunderstood the accessories packs! Lol! I assumed each pack came with a weapon&a head,and only one pack came with possession hands,so I bought 2 complete sets,when in fact each set comes with possession hands,a weapon,and an alternate skull! PLUS one pack also comes with grip hands,one comes with open finger hands,one comes with a pistol also,..anyways I bought 2 complete sets,so 14 packs!! looks like I go straight to gang mold!

I'll have copies available Sunday of all 8 weapons,and all the hands. I'll post pics of contents tomorrow. Just got home,gotta talk to the old lady about a cat:D

Yay, hands! All the weapons are too modern for my tastes. I'd kill a kitten to get a set with Cold War kit. You gonna cast the skulls eventually?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Definitely the "normal skull" it doesn't have the peg hole in the top. I haven't opened or examined anything yet,but it looks like there's a normal skull,double tap,crushed,and cut or blunt force. I wish I had the pumpkin nightmare set already to color match! I was hoping to pour white to wrap this Roman chick head shrink up. One head just isn't enough for a pour.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
You gotta get them Directly from Japan,at least I did.

Yahoo Japan Auction Bidding & Shopping Support Service- Japamart

The plastic on the PN set is definitely a light grey.

Probably just a any old shade,just lighter? These skeletons appear to be multicolored,lol. Kinda wish I put them all together at once,and mixed the parts for better matches. Here's the alt heads,and hands at use.

Yeah,I'll be copying this stuff! Heads too.

The Gashapon female is 1:18 btw. Stands exactly the height of bombstrike.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably just a any old shade,just lighter? These skeletons appear to be multicolored,lol. Kinda wish I put them all together at once,and mixed the parts for better matches. Here's the alt heads,and hands at use.

Yeah, they were fast and loose with the paint. I want to say the plastic is dark grey on the DEVGRU skeletons.

The Gashapon female is 1:18 btw. Stands exactly the height of bombstrike.

Needs a bit of bush to try and de-catroonify (fake words!) the sculpt. Will that head you were doing for me scale with that body? Why do you got to do all this cool shit that gives me ideas for projects? :trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
No the torsos are tiny with long ass legs. anything from bossfight scale is bigger to compensate for those long torsos.

Here's the other one o got from that set with a MU agent 13 head. No mods to either..

I have a space suit girl in a wheelchair that is the same scale as these...same proportions with the long legs..we really need to start a Gashapon thread:trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No the torsos are tiny with long ass legs. anything from bossfight scale is bigger to compensate for those long torsos.

Ah, no worries. I could find a different head to work with what I have envisioned.