Customs stolen....

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Half of my customs were stolen this morning from my garage.....I know who did it but I have no proof.... my son found 2 figures and pieces of a vehicle down the street...... most of the Devils and Scavz and NWO troopers plus 4 vehicles including Stuarts truck that I just finished....and my prototype MRATT .... I left the garage door open for 5 fucking minutes while I helped my little girl go poo poo..... I have 10 figs left out of 35....all customs for the Devils Chronicles..... I just learned how closly that i'm being watched.....FUCK

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Just saw that on Facebook.. I am really sorry. Do you have homeowners insurance?

Should be easy enough to see if they pop up online for sale anywhere since they're custom.

Any neighbors see anything?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Just saw that on Facebook.. I am really sorry. Do you have homeowners insurance?

Should be easy enough to see if they pop up online for sale anywhere since they're custom.

Any neighbors see anything?
They won't be for sale because it was a crime of hate I believe.....two boy's in our townhouse complex are to blame but I have no proof....they know how blind I am and took advantage of the situation .... I am not so angry about the figs....expensive as they are, its the vehicles..... the MRATT was an original as was one of the BBI custom helo's I made for the Devils.... was going to do a shoot with Stuarts truck in a dio....thats gone....and another custom for someone was in the mix...... a lot of work including many MGR accessories..... Lots of money.....gone.... no renters insurance...too expensive.... ....

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Yup I"m down most of my customs and half my vehicles......the only thing that I can do is rebuild....starting with Stuarts truck again....sigh... I'm so pissed and depressed the urge to make stuff has gone ...Stuarts truck will be the last custom I make... for a while... ..and I've made it twice already.... what is the most depressing is that two kids are so fucked up that they can enter a home, steal shit , and get out.... I confronted them and their parents....I have no proof except I know they did it.... Pieces of them are in front of their home and were seen by other kids after with them in their hands.....some pieces have been found under vehicles and in the landscaping ... called the police, but without proof..... and no renters insurance... I'll be down for a while.

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
That's terrible digs. I"am really sorry to hear. What did these 2 fucks parents say?? You would think cops would actually investigate a lil and throw the fear of god into these 2 lil pricks. Your work( and a few others) has solely brought me back into collecting 1/18th militaria. Hang in there man. Karma is a bitch for those 2 motherfuckers.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ugh. Awful. Re-buying something is irritating but easy. But having to re-build something?? 🤬🤬

I'm really truly sorry to hear about this. I'd be absolutely devastated if any of my prized customs were stolen from me.

People suck.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Man, that sucks! Sorry this happened. I hope karma has a long and painful visit with those turds... soon...

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
UPDATE-- called the cops and they 'talked' to them and the parents.....but it hasn't done any good.... they can't afford to replace them.... like I said...proof.....I'm looking into a surveillance system. Can't really afford that but I have to do something. Complained to the landlord and he is very aware of the issues. I am upset but I really am not surprised this happened...they are very bad kids and I thought by 'including' them and letting them watch me make dios outside, was a relationship builder so they wouldn't do this type of stuff. My boys are very disciplined and no the difference between right and wrong....but they make mistakes too. It will take a long time to rebuild. Boys found part of a Scav and pieces of vehicles in the ditch water this morning. sigh... .

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Sorry to hear that.. ugh. Something like a webcam or whatever might work temporarily. I guess or just keep things closed up, which sucks.

I thought Canadians were all supposed to be nice, have I been lied to?!

Hopefully the parts will add up and you'll save some time & money there. What was the Stuart truck you'd built?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Sorry to hear that.. ugh. Something like a webcam or whatever might work temporarily. I guess or just keep things closed up, which sucks.

I thought Canadians were all supposed to be nice, have I been lied to?!

Hopefully, the parts will add up and you'll save some time & money there. What was the Stuart truck you'd built?
Yeah...that is a myth....we are polite... but some are raised like hoodrats. I made his Cougar a while ago, It dropped from the shelf and completely shattered....even the cast wheels shattered....so I made this one for him at my cost......and then this happens.....I was just about to take dio shots with his truck and surpise him with the pics that is why his truck was on the table in the first place......pretty frustrating for him and I ....... but I will make it again because that is all I can do and its my fault so I won't run out on him. Hey....pm about your Cougar.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
This sucks .

I feel your pain my brother .

I had an A-hole come into my shop and took my airbrush a few years back .

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I am sorry to read this happen Digler. May I ask, what did the parents of these kids have to say?