[1:18 diorama] Meine Ehre heiβt Treue!

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Okay, give us a rundown of the buildings, scratch built or kit? That Tiger is going to rattle out the shop windows going down such a narrow street. I’m sure that there will be complaints lodged with the local polizei 😉

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
What a great scene! Totally jealous of all the playmobil buildings. What brand are the streetlights, trees, and street sections?

tflenno

Oct 16, 2020
Okay, give us a rundown of the buildings, scratch built or kit? That Tiger is going to rattle out the shop windows going down such a narrow street. I’m sure that there will be complaints lodged with the local polizei 😉
The building comes from playmobil and I have to agree the street is so narrow that the tank driver is complaining that 😉

tflenno

Oct 16, 2020
What a great scene! Totally jealous of all the playmobil buildings. What brand are the streetlights, trees, and street sections?
I got the stuffs from a small local market and I believe the brand of the streetlight is TYPE Moon. However I can not confirm the brand of the tree and street sections because I did not find any clue from the stuffs.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Haha, yeah I remember the sometimes narrow streets from my time spent in Germany when I was a army MP. There were quite a few times that a convoy of big vehicles caused damage during Reforger or some other training exercise.

tflenno

Oct 16, 2020
Haha, yeah I remember the sometimes narrow streets from my time spent in Germany when I was a army MP. There were quite a few times that a convoy of big vehicles caused damage during Reforger or some other training exercise.
aha :p