2012 Fighting118th toy exchange

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Whoever sent me the AWESOME Marauder weapon sets and figure stands, SOUND OFF!

You are EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Whoever sent me the AWESOME Marauder weapon sets and figure stands, SOUND OFF!

You are EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

It was me! But....1/2 the weapons were Falcone's and the stands were from Smalljoes.com. :D

Gotta credit those who credit is due!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
thanks TR1ER!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Ah so it was you! That Snake Eyes will probably come in handy for a kit-bash in the future, especially when Retaliation figures start appearing.

you're welcome lancelot :)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
So from what I can see KT is the only one who did not get something on time but it should be on it's way?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
You should send him a care package anyway.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I got a set of RoC Cobra Troopers - pretty cool. thanks!

EDIT - just realized this is one of the few RoC things I didn't pick up - bonus!

Last edited:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
I got exactly what I wanted, a cool OURWAR figure.
It arrived well before Christmas, but I didn't open it before the holidays.
Thanks a lot, Tria!

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
my boys had so much fun my oldest son wants to create a profile here and participate on his own next year. We love the 1:18th!!!! Thanks for letting us take part in it!!!!

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
If this happens let me know personally via inbox so I can be sure to not post anything obscene. I Don't want kiddies to see that stuff you know.

I will, I promise and thanks so much for the thought!!! This is the only site I would let them join.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Does this mean no more swearing on here? :p

have no worries about that, I have heard my boys ask me what certain words mean that they hear on the school bus...and I thought I had heard it all. I almost pissed my pants when he asked me what it meant when a 3rd grader told a girl he was going to give her a mushroom welt on her forehead!!!!!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
have no worries about that, I have heard my boys ask me what certain words mean that they hear on the school bus...and I thought I had heard it all. I almost pissed my pants when he asked me what it meant when a 3rd grader told a girl he was going to give her a mushroom welt on her forehead!!!!!

Kids these days... I swear, I'm gonna lock my daughters up in a tower to keep boys away...

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com

wow, I don't think I could have contained my laughter. :D

On a similar vein, I'll be talking to friends, or my wife or just going Tourettes on someone and will say something like that and my son would be like, "what is that?" in a questionable/confused way.

I guess he hasn't learned all the terminology just yet.

of course, when I say something like "I'm gonna donkey punch that bitch" he'll be all like DAD!?!?! sometimes I forget he's in the room or within earshot. LOL