2012 Fighting118th toy exchange

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
A little late to the party but it's that time again! I will update the list about once a day (hopefully) for who has joined. When you sign up please mention if you can do international shipping. If no response then I'll assume no.

Don't go overboard on items. A figure is good enough but if you want to do more feel free. Everyone that participates please take the time to update your BST list too. There are no guarantees you'll get what you want but at least it gives a guideline. Of course, you must be in good standing to join. If you are not I will let you know and why. If anyone needs help finding items PM me and I'll see what can be done.

There must be tracking for domestic shipping. International at least needs a customs number. Last date to ship will be 12/14 for domestic and 12/1 for international. Any questions or suggestions please post and I'll try to answer pretty quick or things will be up for debate. Public opinion is always welcome.

If you do not come through on this you will be banned.

Participants:

MAJOR BLOOD (int. shipping)
K Tiger A
Slaymaker A
fogger1138 A
MMorelock66 A
Tofujesse A
lancelot A
Fled74 (int. shipping) A
Monkeywrench A
captinbaer1 A
Lunchbox
Meddatron A
Ewokhunter (int. shipping) A
Tria (int. shipping) A
Obi Shinobi A
Tr1er A
Ridgeback (int. shipping) A
WVmojo A
Bravestarr

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't know if I qualify for this. I think I only did one transaction with another member on the site and that was a long time ago. Which one of you guys was the one selling all the figures of the POC TRU Spirit Iron Knife figure?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't think I can do international shipping. I'll check though.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
I would like to participate. but I am located in Germany... is that a problem? what I have to do?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
As for what to get me... I would like any kind of 1:18th Figure. I guess Joe's would be preferred but I like Marvel, A-team etc.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I will throw my hat in the ring, and will ask for 2 things, LEGOS of ANY kind or anything My little pony/Barbie/Bratz/etc for my daughter.

This stuff can be loose. The girl stuff don't even have to be complete as she would just like new stuff to add with her current stuff.

I will do International if needs be so no one gets left out.

Side note, I will NOT be doing "gag" gifts this year. (unless I get someone that knows me well enough, then I will ADD something to the box ;) )

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I will throw my hat in the ring, and will ask for 2 things, LEGOS of ANY kind or anything My little pony/Barbie/Bratz/etc for my daughter.

This stuff can be loose. The girl stuff don't even have to be complete as she would just like new stuff to add with her current stuff.

I will do International if needs be so no one gets left out.

Side note, I will NOT be doing "gag" gifts this year. (unless I get someone that knows me well enough, then I will ADD something to the box ;) )

YAY!!!!

Barbie heads for Ewok!

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
I'm in.
International is no problem.

If you can get me a FoV, OURWAR or modern BBI fig, that would be super!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm in as well...I thought I messaged that I was in already (are there two of these threads?)

Also, it might be worthwhile to create a Wishlist thread for us to post some stuff in case someone doesn't have a BST thread.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm in as well...I thought I messaged that I was in already (are there two of these threads?)

Also, it might be worthwhile to create a Wishlist thread for us to post some stuff in case someone doesn't have a BST thread.

I started discussion in last year's thread - that may have been where you posted.

An idea for the wishlist thread from a forum my wife's on - they do "secret questions" in their wishlist thread when they do swaps. It's a knitting forum, so they'd ask "Would you be more interested in hats, scarves or mittens?" and everyone chimes in. Not only does the person asking get an idea from their giftee, but others could get ideas from their giftees as well. Might work if you have an idea outside of the conventional, since wish lists don't cover all bases.

Just a thought...