v54 Snake eyes bodys
REN law bodys

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I didn't realize I never posted my BST here - it was only in the Officer area...so now a copy is in the regular area as well. :D

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Take me off the list I'm too scared that I'm going to screw it up.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I started discussion in last year's thread - that may have been where you posted.

An idea for the wishlist thread from a forum "my wife's on" - they do "secret questions" in their wishlist thread when they do swaps. It's a knitting forum, so they'd ask "Would you be more interested in hats, scarves or mittens?" and everyone chimes in. Not only does the person asking get an idea from their giftee, but others could get ideas from their giftees as well. Might work if you have an idea outside of the conventional, since wish lists don't cover all bases.

Just a thought...

I've seen you knitting like a mofo on the Metro.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So how exactly does this work? Like Secret Santa, or do we pick someone ourselves?

it's pretty much a SS. We name it Toy Exchange to respect the peeps who don't celebrate Christmas. Once the sign up period ends. MB will send PM's out to everybody who signed up with the address. You then send a PM back to him with a tracking # after you sent out your gift.

Then as you receive your gift, snap some photos and post them in this thread.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wait, we respect people that don't celebrate Jesus Day? News to me.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hate to break it to you guys but there is a huge % of the world that "celebrates" Christmas that either doesn't even know about jesus or even give a flying F about him lol.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I have fielded several questions about the event which is no problem at all. I'm happy people are interested. For those that haven't participated in anything like this before. Here is a very basic rundown of what goes down.

1. We have a sign up period where ppl post and say they want in(were doing that now)

2. After everybody signs up and has PMed their address to Major Blood. He randomly selects 1 person for everybody(except the international folks, that he kinda has to pick/choose)

3. You then get a PM sent out to you with the address that you need to send your gift. A good gift is a figure or two. In the past people have sent customs, gift cards, vehicles etc. That ISN'T expected. A small simple gift is all you NEED to do.

4. After you sent out your gift and by the deadline which I believe is like 12/14 or something close. You then PM Major Blood back and give him a tracking # for your gift.

5. As people start receiving gifts, post them in the Toy Exchange thread of what you got. You can then tell the person who u sent it too if you wish or keep it a secret. It's your choice.

That's a basic rundown. Let me know if you have any other questions guys.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
wait, it's Christmas, we are exchanging gifts, and it's a secret santa. How is that NOT a thing related to something that will offend someone?

The only ones offended will be Muslims and atheists, and atheists won't be offended cause it's free shit.

I think the only thing that offends people during this is a jumping penis and a tube of k-y. :pirate:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd laugh my ass off at an Ewok package. I think it was just the wrong guy got Ewok that year. A regular would have gotten the joke.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Monkeywrench broke it down for me so I'm good to stay on the list. Sounds fun.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'll work on the list of who has who this week and each person will get a PM. Please send me a PM with your address if you are participating. Put "toy exchange address" in the subject so I know what it is.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Man, now I want Meddatron to be my gifter, so I can get a dio!

Me an obi have been talking about a possible get together sometime in the future. if that happens, and you come, you'll get a dio.

That is a good idea, maybe i will make someone a dio. hmm, dio and a figure, sounds good. I think I'll start one this week in between painting some stuff up for Tria.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry guys. We're going to have to cancel the event. It has been brought to our attention that some people are going to just accept gifts and not send any to say "f u" to the 118th. You can thank them. ;)

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Ok, what the fuck happened? If it was me, I'm confused. Did I need to do something?

I'm down with sending goods, no problem. Just sayin'.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Man... I fucking knew it. May a strapping young man violate you in your dreams tonight!

Wait...

You're not Eddie. Nevermind.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It stands for Buy, Sell, Trade.

Everyone please get me your addresses by Friday. Anyone that does not will not be participating. I'll get everyone a name on Saturday. I will update the list of who is in and who has send addresses.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Anyone who has sent me their address now has an "A" next to their name. Please send me those ASAP so I can get this going.

If you don't have an address sent by Friday at midnight PST then you are not included.