25th/ME/Resolute/ROC/POC in one group photo. Look!

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Most of you have all of these, I am in no way trying to show off, I just think that it is neat to see them all lined up together. Here is a picture with every single Modern Era (25th, Resolute, RoC & PoC) figure to date. There is one of each figure that has been released.

-For the Joes, I placed them in the order that they came out chronologically by year and the card-backs.

-For Cobra, I put all of the Individual Characters in the front two rows and the rest of the Dreadnoks in the middle of the third row.

--The only character that is missing is Ice Storm. He is in the mail.

*Note: I have some characters in the photo that are duplicates that I consider different than what their File Card says, they are:
Ninja-Ku (Storm Shadow - Black outfit)
Glenda (Scarlet - Pilot)
Air-Raid (Airborne - ROC)
Ripcord (Ripcord - ROC)
Speed Metal (I consider him different than Heavy Metel)

Everyone:

Joes:

Cobra:

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
first, whos Ice Storm?

ssecond, WOW!!!!!

can't believe you fit them all on two shelves...

its hard to tell, but do you have every figure including multiples of characters, or only one representitive?...meaning only one Shipwreck even though there were like five or so versions since 25th began

Last edited:

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
first, whos Ice Storm?

ssecond, WOW!!!!!

can't believe you fit them all on two shelves...

its hard to tell, but do you have every figure including multiples of characters, or only one representitive?...meaning only one Shipwreck even though there were like five or so versions since 25th began

Thanks. I only have one representative of each. I am selling/sold all of the duplicates as I do not want the clutter anymore.