2nd HEMTT gun truck

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters.....so I was commissioned to do 2 trucks and this is NSA's and he wanted it a little different that the first so I chose the newer version of the truck. The back gun 'shell' will be done today and I will take more pics when its done and I'll set up a few guys in a dio with the 6x6 and the Humvee.

So I'll finish it up today and post the last pics tomorrow. Stay tuned for more.......

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Whoa!...I was expecting the start of a build pics...this is much better!...unbelievably awesome as usual!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Success! The beasts are stateside!

The postal service did a number on them.. But Digler managed to walk me through some emergency surgery to get them back in fighting shape!

Hopefully have some pics this weekend.. I'm sleepy!

Attachments

• trucks01.jpg
    trucks01.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 46

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That photo made me hard. So awesome.

THat Cougar would make a great Mystery Machine.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Just playing around on my desk, trying to find where everything went off to in the couple years since I used these guys!

The HEMTT is huge, it's a playset in and of itself. The Cougar is much the same, gonna be interesting finding good photo opportunities since I haven't converted my garage into a dio-warehouse (yet).

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Just playing around on my desk, trying to find where everything went off to in the couple years since I used these guys!

The HEMTT is huge, it's a playset in and of itself. The Cougar is much the same, gonna be interesting finding good photo opportunities since I haven't converted my garage into a dio-warehouse (yet).

so how badly did the postal service damage them beauties it looks like you repaired it great

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
For the HEMTT they pretty much took apart the entire cab, thankfully the rest was left alone. On the Cougar they knocked off one whole side, and broke little small bits, which were mostly fixable thankfully.

I need to do some touch up paint work, but its nothing major thankfully!

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
For the HEMTT they pretty much took apart the entire cab, thankfully the rest was left alone. On the Cougar they knocked off one whole side, and broke little small bits, which were mostly fixable thankfully.

I need to do some touch up paint work, but its nothing major thankfully!
that sucks exactly why I don't trust the usps I prefer ups or fedex mainly ups since my uncle works the Miami to Orlando transport truck route