Mar 26, 2011

Last edited:

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Great review OP!!

Just got this figure a week ago - excellent figure and I concur with the high rating out of 10.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I love that you put him with the more realistic humvee...makes him less ridiculous looking...and I love how great he looks compared to his ARAH counterpart...

My fave part of your pics?...the dogs head in the first picture :D

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
I love that you put him with the more realistic humvee...makes him less ridiculous looking...and I love how great he looks compared to his ARAH counterpart...

My fave part of your pics?...the dogs head in the first picture :D

hahaha...i love that doggie :)

Figured the humvee would look better than the new vamps, thus used it as dio background for most of the figs. its some china bootleg release :p

thanks for viewing bros!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I bought one today, mainly because i was jonesing for a new fig and I was in a Walmart out of my area and saw his lonely figure hangin on a peg.

Great everything except the damn color. I don't know how to die and will probably re-paint him and leave the shoulder thing that usually rubs free of a paint job yellow as a indication on the uniform he's bio-grade. I don't know, just can't see using a yellow fig with a weapon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Like rear echelon troops in non-combat roles he needs to be armed if his position comes under fire.