Can it and bring back Resolute

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
1. Storm Shadow's uniform. I hate those 2 strands of hair that flop around like turds. I would made his headgear more traditional and I would slap a cobra sig on his gi.

2. Flint would be smarter. Flint has always been one of my favorite joes. At first it was kinda funny seeing him get punked out by LJ and Duke but then it got old real quick. Flint should be the one outsmarting people and kicking ass and smashing LJ.

3. Phase out the Bio Vipers. I hate them with a passion but I get why there using them and at times it works. I wouldn't write them out of the story completely but with episode 20 coming up, I would never use them again other then mention them by name.

4. I would like to see some of the "future joes" either join the team or make another appearance. Couple off the top of my head that I would like to see come back are Steeler, Doc and BBQ.

5. Major Bluud. He's always been a favorite of mine and other then Firefly, he's the only main Cobra who hasn't came back after his first show. I mean even Scrap Iron has been in 3 shows now. Plus we haven't gotten to see him with the patch and helmet yet.

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
Never seen it because I refuse to pay for TV

I'm right there with ya. When I'm at home I watch all my NFL and NHL games, and Renegades shows on the the Internetssss.

SS doesn't bother me, but I think the costume change is coming.

1. I agree with what MW said about Flint. He's one of my favs because he's the smart guy. Have him see the light of day and have him and LJ start helping/working with the Joes more even if it's unauthorized at first. (BTW, LJ is hot... for a cartoon)

2. Same goes for Major Bludd. One of my favs, lets see him again with a patch and a new uni.

3. More BATS, IGs, and Exo-suits. Less Jello Vipers

4. See more of CC kicking ass. Not just on the big screen. I realize that might be part of his mystique in the series so far, but I'd like a more active role.

5. Make the Crimson Twins less gay. I'm interested in seeing what they do with them, but right now they don't seem their normal crafty selves.

The only other one I would mention is making SE more commando and less ninja, but it's really too late for this one. Besides, I've enjoyed all the ninja wisecracks the Joes have made in the early shows as they learn to trust the Man in Black.

Last edited:

Freedom

Solo Operative
1) No Booger-Vipers! That's just too far into sci-fi for G.I.Joe for me.

2) I agree that Flint shouldn't be in the role of Col.Decker always being punked and waving his fist in the air, "Curses! I'll get you Joes!" Flint is one of my favorite characters along with Hawk and Clutch.

3) Better Dreadnok designs and Dreadnoks being a more serious threat

4) More Joe vs. Cobra action

5) Get rid of Roadblock's mutton chops.

Bonus: Make it not cancelled!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
1.) No more Bio-Anythings...EVER...not phased out, not used less, just gone...no return...done...more BAT, IGs, mechs, REAL troopers

2.) Lady Jaye would no longer be steriotypically spanish or Flints bitch to boss around like some lowly secretary

3.) their uniforms would no longer be 'gangsta'...they would fit properly, not all saggy and sloppy like Tunnel Rats and Dukes for example

4.) they would no longer be on the run ala A-Team, the same ole boring 5 guys driving around...they would end this "framed" garbage and G.I JOE would exsist and all the members they've met would be part of the team plus other ARAH members...

5.) no more helping townies!...thats what local law enforcment is for, NOT G.I.JOE...Joe would fight real threats...though, to be fair, this hasnt happened in while

so many other things i would change now that you got me thinking about it again...

Last edited:

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Never seen it because I refuse to pay for TV, but here are my 5 suggestions:

im with you!!!!!!!!

just reboot the show and make it resolute. the story's are to ateam. you have bums as old joes. you have the same 5 guys in a van driving around. come on and cobra was a good idea till they messed up the twins , destro, the look of CC the noks, the only cool cobra was FF.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
1- Bio Vipers need to be less, More real troopers
2- Let the Joe team assemble. Cameos have been great, I want the team now.
3- Fix StormShadow, I don't want to see his face.
4- Would like to see more of a plan from Cobra, a underlined plot for a superweapon (other than bio vipers) that thickens each episode.
5- Make the Noks less bumbling, hated that in the original too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
1. real weapons, not horseshit pulse guns.

2. Troopers and Vipers. No Bio Vipers, B.A.T.s or dumbass non-sentient bad guy of the week.

3. Is this a military-themed show or "You Got Served" The Animated Series"? Ditch the rap video costumes.

4. Kill the Dreadnoks. Soon.

5. No more The A-Team thievery.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
real weapons would probably be the best change that could be made....mmm, aside from no more Slime-Vipers...but of all the changes we've suggested, that is the most unlikely to ever happen in this pussy PC world...

gawd i wish they'd do an adult PG-13 Joe toon for late night...grittier than Resolute...real guns and real gun sounds...blood...death...real plots, and stories and characters and...sigh...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
all awesome ideas. I think the safest bet is the bio vipers. It's obvious that no adult is a fan of them.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Change Tunnel rat's outfit.
Change Firefly's personality
Change Flint's outfit and make him not a step behind everyone else.
Don't Cancel it. :D

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
End the on the run story arch. I it's Renegades, but I wanna see GI Joe actually put together as a secret government unit where cobra is a known world threat

After that I would want to see more characters joint the GI Joe roster.

Agreed with the idea to change Storm Shadow's costume.

Along those lines I would change the look of the BATs. Wasn't really impressed with them.

Totally agree with SR_501. Don't cancel it!

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
Honestly if "hiatus" truly means canceled, and the last episode they show still has the Joes on the run, not formed into a proper team by Hawk, and Cobra not openly exposed and battling the new "Joe" Team, then the whole thing HAS been a waste. Enjoyable, but a meaningless waste. So I understand some not getting into it.

Right now though, it's free on the Internet like pR0n so why not...

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Honestly if "hiatus" truly means canceled, and the last episode they show still has the Joes on the run, not formed into a proper team by Hawk, and Cobra not openly exposed and battling the new "Joe" Team, then the whole thing HAS been a waste. Enjoyable, but a meaningless waste. So I understand some not getting into it.

Right now though, it's free on the Internet like pR0n so why not...

That's how it's going to be most likely. Does anyone know if they put it on "Hiatus" before announcing plans for a second season? If so, then most likely it will be some half ass ending. That will be more fucked up then some of Eddie's "gay" post. (no offence Eddie.)

Captain Carstein

Let's dooooo it!
May 3, 2011
Minnesota
I never saw anywhere that a 2nd season was promised. Only that it will go on "hiatus" and that they are "planning" on bringing it back after the next live action movie. I didn't want to dig too deep into some of those HT threads.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
well the writers and producers wrote season 1 with the intention of having 5-7 years planned. The "hiatus" tag got put on the show after season one was completed so I think it's a pretty safe bet that season 1 will end on a cliff hanger, much like woleverine and the x-men did and then that awesome show got shit canned

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Only thing I can think of that hasn't been mentioned, I'd put more more funds into the project and up the frames of animation.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Only thing I can think of that hasn't been mentioned, I'd put more more funds into the project and up the frames of animation.

I agree. I hated the animation at first but over the last 10 shows or so, I've either gotten used to it or it's gotten better lol

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
yeah, originally it got on my nerves bad...especially them all looking asian, which i don't notice any more...so were the eps all done from the get go or were they made along the way and we got used to it?

hmmm, good Q&A question?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
yeah, originally it got on my nerves bad...especially them all looking asian, which i don't notice any more...so were the eps all done from the get go or were they made along the way and we got used to it?

hmmm, good Q&A question?

I think it might be.

I believe they were all done from the get go. I think the great story telling and decent action makes us forget about the animation. Speaking of which, the background used to really bother me too. especially in the first 5-6 shows.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
for sure, how it looked like a waer color painting...i still notice that though, cept now i just don't care as much...its like, ehhh, what are ya gonn do?