6 Million Dollar Man

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That company's shtick is the vintage look. Want to say they're doing the vintage Kenner Alien figures.

I fully expect someone to do a one-shot with a Joe or Microman saying " Doodoodoodoodoo this, you underarticulated brick!" with the aforementioned figure kicking him in the beans.

I think Bionic Bigfoot with a raging boner could make for some funny figure comic gold, though. :D

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I kinda like the Bigfoot, but you'd be better off with a Chewbacca or one of the RotS Wookies.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Man that would have made an awesome base for a Barry custom from Archer...if I was 5, and Archer was on TV almost thirty years ago.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Looks like they're jumping on the band wagon with ReAction Figures, and if so, yes, you can expect them to be $20 each. I believe this is an off-shoot of the vinyl/designer/art figure scene. But since these are aimed largely at collectors, and there is no current show to link these too, I thinnk it's a bit too ambitious to offer vehicles and playsets...I just don't see the market for it. And given the under populated roster of characters from the SMDM universe, I see version after version of just Steve being offered.

Steve in space suit
Steve in track suit
Steve in leisure suit
Steve in leisure suit with mustache
Battle damaged Steve
Bed-time Steve
etc.

He had all of, what, two MAJOR villains on the show? Then there was that dr. guy, Oscar Goldman....maybe throw in the bionic woman. See what I mean?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I don't see this going anywhere, as the market for it has to microscopic. I saw some eps in reruns as a kid, but I don't think I could possibly muster enough nostalgia to buy any of these. If they were modern-articulation figures, I'd be all over them for custom/dio potential, but this offering is not working for me.

If I needed some Lee Majors nostalgia, they better make some cool fully articulated Fall Guy figures, and his sweet truck!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You'll get a few SMDM fans getting them, and then the few guys that collect vintage figures AND desire new figures in the style.