A Handful of Joes - WIP

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Just a semi-random handful of Joes I work on from time to time. Not very committed to finishing them.

Duke, Beachhead, Clutch, and Flint

Duke is made from:
Head - Duke v42
Webgear - Duke v42
Body - Stalker v13
Shoes - Duke v33

Beachhead is made from:
Beachhead v15
Goggles - Dusty v14

Clutch is made from:
Head - Clutch v3
Upper Torso - General Hawk v4
Arms - Duke v33
Hands - Nightfox
Lower Torso - Jungle Viper v3
Legs - Steel Brigade Delta
Webgear - Steel Brigade Delta
Shoes - Zartan v20
Hat - Gung Ho v16
Goggles - Ripcord v6

Flint is made from:
Head - Flint v11
Torso - Snake Eyes v54
Legs - Cobra Commander v44
Hands - Captain America Hydra Soldier
Belt - General Hawk v4

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Flint looks badass.

Everyone at HT is saying that too. I intended him to look like a sharp, level-headed tactician, like a Joe version of Captain Jacob Keyes, but didn't expect him to become a favorite. And the gun in his holster is a Desert Eagle - nice and excessive.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Btw, I'm curious now. I don't know how many origin stories there are for Snake Eyes, but is it most common to incorporate the facial deformation caused by an accident/explosion/violent incident? I'm thinking of making a Snake Eyes for this team, but he won't look like your typical Snake Eyes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Btw, I'm curious now. I don't know how many origin stories there are for Snake Eyes, but is it most common to incorporate the facial deformation caused by an accident/explosion/violent incident? I'm thinking of making a Snake Eyes for this team, but he won't look like your typical Snake Eyes.

Yes...he was in a helicopter accident..

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Yes...he was in a helicopter accident..

What's with the ellipses? Renegades presents another origin for his deformation, and I don't know what is most common. I'm not a Joe fan. Resolute, Renegades, and RoC all separate his muteness from his deformation, so I don't know if it was ever connected.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I miss how all the action/police characters in the '80s were Vietnam vets.

Anyhoo, yeah, he picked up his mangled face when a helo blew up in a face. Want to guess why he was in that situation? Saving his trim. Typical mangina/white knight tool. ;)