Ages 25 & Up - Comic with Balljoints

What do you make of this?

• Total voters

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Yo, check that first panel! I remembered this week!:trollface:

No new comic this weekend because I'll be off at a convention and won't have time to get it ready, so expect the next issue 'round July 17thish.

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
"I need an adult..." That's too funny!! I look forward to this every week!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
"Where was he hiding the shield?!"

Same place cartoon characters stash stuff before they magically pull it out from behind their back.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
"I need an adult..." That's too funny!! I look forward to this every week!!
Thanks a lot! Glad you like it and I hope to bring you many more weeks of laughter!

"Where was he hiding the shield?!"

Same place cartoon characters stash stuff before they magically pull it out from behind their back.
Yeah, it was somewhere in Optimus Prime's trailer.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Missed one! No biggie, I kinda like reading them back to back.

I liked Deadpool mocking Colossus. Destro misunderstanding Mindbender was good to, haha.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Missed one! No biggie, I kinda like reading them back to back.

I liked Deadpool mocking Colossus. Destro misunderstanding Mindbender was good to, haha.

Figured the mere concept of Mindbender getting any would be good for a laugh. I mean, he had to pay here, but still. If any of it seems familiar, it's a deliberate throwback to/continuation of the themes found in this one: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: #273 "Bidness Calls" :trollface:

Also, new issue, on time, too!

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Cap just keeps getting cooler! Sexist and racist?! Please, PLEASE tell me he's also a homophobe! :lmao:

Check out panels 5, 6, and 7 of this one: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: COMIC - File #60: "A Real American Teamup," Part 2

As well as more shit in this one: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: COMIC - File #70: "A Real American Teamup," Part 10

Well, shit, you know what, if you want to get your Cap on, check out his entire A Real American Teamup story here: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: COMIC - File #59: "A Real American Teamup," Part 1

But feel free to skip the unrelated/filler issues in the middle if you want.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How in the heck did you recall EXACTLY what issues that material was in?? I mean, I know you wrote them, but that was

ago. Do you have some sort of quick reference guide?

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Nah, man, I looked for comics I'd tagged with "captain america" on the A25U blog and found that old-ass story from 2009. But in general, I have to try to remember old shit for consistency and so I don't step on my own toes or contradict myself.

Like there was that time I had the Cobra Commander appear in a Cobra throne room even though he was supposed to be in a Joe prison, and I had to make up some kind of "aw shit, uh... that was a pre-recorded message?" plot to explain it, with the Crimson Guard raiding the Cobra VHS library to try to find more of the Commander's recorded messages.

Or, going way back to Year One, when I Willow from the Dreadstar comics appear (using the Comic Pack Scarlett figure), even though I hadn't introduced the character yet! I'd written her stories already, but I hadn't made the comics, so readers were reasonably confused.

Damn, I've been doing this a long time.