Ages 25 & Up - Comic with Balljoints

What do you make of this?

• Total voters

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't know if you watch Flash, but man, trying to keep up with time travel contradictions must be impossible. BBTF III did it. They have this whole movie based around fixing the Delorean when Doc has a spare hidden in a cave. Marty brought the necessary parts to fix Doc's Delorean, or Doc had the parts (and gas) to fix the one Marty brought. Which, when you think about it is crazy since they are literally the same car. *brain explodes*

One show that did an amazing job of keeping it all together was How I Met Your Mother. I imagine they had some crazy conspiracy theory like board with strings and pictures trying desperately to keep it all congruent.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Yeah, I haven't done any time-travel stuff at all (and only a few alternate universe stories), but it's already a lot of work keeping track of all of the characters, story elements, concepts etc. and sometimes I slip up. Can't be avoided!

And sometimes, I can't avoid getting an issue up late, either.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think their may be a typo in War Machine's text?

For some reason I read Scarlett's text as a run-on, and, I kinda liked it. :D

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
I think their may be a typo in War Machine's text?
I could say the same for you!:trollface:
Nah, thanks, though, I messed up. Somehow combined "are stuck in" and "snuck in" in my mind.

For some reason I read Scarlett's text as a run-on, and, I kinda liked it. :D
Yeah, she's kind of just rambling point-form, telling Flint of how bad the crap has drowned the fan out there. Let's see what they can do about it, though!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I often type something out and then edit the sentence to a different but forget to take out a word that no longer belongs. That's what that "are" left in there looked like to me.

But yeah, on the edge of my seat over here! :D