Jun 7, 2011
Airborne

Hit & Run

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
your stuff is amazing. it is exactly how I want my joes to look. I have a long ways to go before my work looks like yours...but you do inspire me. wow. just outstanding stuff.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Those are all something else!

Seriously! These are great figures! Your attention to detail is what really knocks these out of the park. From the flag on Airborne and WB's gear down to Beach head's shotgun shells. These are art more than they are a custom. Fabulous work wry1. :proposetoast:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Seriously! These are great figures! Your attention to detail is what really knocks these out of the park. From the flag on Airborne and WB's gear down to Beach head's shotgun shells. These are art more than they are a custom. Fabulous work wry1. :proposetoast:

Pfft, check out the barely-visible 82nd Airborne patch.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Color mismatch between the polymer and metal on H&R's SCAR, just like it is in real life = Attention to Detail WIN!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
For some reason, the Beachhead is my favorite, and I'm sick of them releasing BHs. Wild Bill is a damn close second, and that Scarlett is a very close 3rd.

Amazing details. I'll have to keep checking these out over and over to fully appreciate the work and detail you put into them.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Very Impressive!!!

Like PCS said... I would pay premium prices for these if they were available.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
holy fuckin wow... my god wry.. do you even fathom what you have done here? what a damn impressive new play on old characters. you make that shit acceptable to someone like me...

damn.. i want them..

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
So where did Wild Bill, Airborne and Scarlett's heads come from? What about Hit n' Run's back pack? I'm not familiar with any of those.

Wry1

Enlisted
Jun 7, 2011
Thanks for the comments, these were a fun bunch to do!

So where did Wild Bill, Airborne and Scarlett's heads come from? What about Hit n' Run's back pack? I'm not familiar with any of those.

Wild Bill- POC Recondo head, sculpted hair and 'stache.

Airborne- POC Zartan head, sculpted 'hawk.

Scarlett- 25th Scarlett head, 25th Comic Baroness hair (I think), cropped, with a bit of sculpting.

The backpack is some random BBI fodder.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow, I am stunned at the everything about these. Style, character, realistic details to the max.

Best original depiction of these characters I've seen as far as I'm concerned.

How the hell are you making those mic's?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
DUDE!!!...i knew when i clicked the thread it was gonna be awesome, but wow...more than i expected...the paint work is just outstanding...along with all the small detail additions...

and is Airborn really wearing oakleys?!....nice detail!

really would love to see a group shot of all your original figures

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
HA! That's the first thing I thought when I saw them.

Fled, MB come on man don't quit on us now. Look at them as inspiration. I just made a couple pairs of goggles using elastic straps from the pte backpack radio with POC Dusty goggles. Don't know why I waited so long.

I may try leg straps for knee pads next.